Not New, but need some support

I am 26 years old. When I started My Fitness Pal I was 203 pounds. I lost weight, but I wasn't doing it the right way, so I gained it all back. Now I am trying again, but the right way. I am a full time mom and I work a full time sit down job. I get very discouraged pretty much every day and I feel like I am seriously going to explode! :explode: I am going to be trying harder and doing things the right way.

I am looking for friends on here for support as I haven't made any effort before. I will be there for support for anyone who needs it and I, of course am looking for friends who will give me the push I need. If I am losing focus by missing logging or anything, I need someone to send me a msg to give me some sort of boost. If I am doing something unhealthy/unsafe with my challenges - I want someone who will speak up. I am like most people and love to hear encouragement or praise when I need it. lol

I am open to tips and I will do my best to be supportive and helpful to anyone who needs it! :happy:
Add me - I have a full public profile.

Replies

• I hear you. I work full time in a desk job. Commute to the city - sitting on the train. I'm sitting on my butt all day.
    BUT I do walk to and from the train station say 40 minutes a day, and now thinking about getting off at the station before to get some extra walking in. It's hard when I constantly juggle time for my 13yo - it's the life of a single mum. Stick with it, hang in there and take one day at a time. You can do it!
  • i WAS 203 also..tried so hard to diet, lost gained etc etc..I flew to Mexico and had the gastric sleeve, 13 weeks ago..today im 154 and have say 28 more to go...I thought Id made a mistake as I was so ill for first couple of months...but recently felt fine and have new skinny jeans and its the best ive felt for over 20 years....i just couldnt diet...have strength and do it the right way...Its so worth it to get those small clothes on and to run up the stairs...good luck...Sarah :)