starving

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    You have to eat to lose weight. It is what gives your body it's fuel to burn off the excess fat and weight. :heart:

i feel like if im constantly eating im gonna gain weight so today i hade the veggie burger and gardettos (that was to hard for me to admit bc i know its bad) they have olive garden salad here at work thinking of going to get some/ being at work is hard they always have chocolate chip cookies, goldfish, nachos, gardettos, candy/ i try not to eat the gardettos everyday but im already trying not to eat bread but 1-2x a week/ its just really getting to hard/

Read these:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/10665-newbies-please-read-me-2nd-edition
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Hate to say it, but after looking at your food diary, you're on the verge of having an eating disorder. I struggled with anorexia when I was younger and there are girls on MPF who are still struggling with this. You NEED to eat more. Don't stress so much about carbs...just eat healthy carbs (whole grains) and eat at least 1200 NET cals a day. You're not eating enough to fuel your body and mind. PM me if you want to talk.
  • kelli_panzera
    Options
    Are you eating high fiber foods? Lots of fiber and lots of water will keep you feeling fuller longer.
  • lvfunandfit
    lvfunandfit Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Protein, protein, protein (and some fiber). Trust me. :wink:

that's what I was going to say! Where's the protein? That will make you feel full longer.
  • teb1215
    Options
    My trainer this morning told me Edamame was going to be my best friend when I need to get in high calories, few carbs, little fat and a bunch of fiber oh and 12 grams of protein per serving!!! So that's what my lunch is at the moment and mmmm! I know it will be filling :)
  • aerobicgirl
    aerobicgirl Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My trainer this morning told me Edamame was going to be my best friend when I need to get in high calories, few carbs, little fat and a bunch of fiber oh and 12 grams of protein per serving!!! So that's what my lunch is at the moment and mmmm! I know it will be filling :)

where do i get that and how do you prepare it
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

where do i get that and how do you prepare it

It'll be in the freezer section either with the vegetables or with the vegetarian products.