Ruby Tuesday Light Ranch

Options
stang41992
stang41992 Posts: 129 Member
Does anyone know what brand Ruby Tuesday uses for their Light Ranch? It is THE BEST light ranch I've ever had, but I don't know what they use. If it's their own recipe, does anyone know it? If I had this dressing I would eat salad EVERY DAY!

Replies

• stang41992
    Options
    Any one?
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I don't know but you have me curious! I want to know now, too.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Could you call and ask? I've done that before :blushing:
  • stang41992
    Options
    I emailed the company and am waiting to hear back. Seriously, salad EVERY DAY if I owned this stuff and I didn't like salad until about 2 years ago.....
  • msrn8143
    msrn8143 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    A google search says it's Ken's brand.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    No idea, but if I could eat Ruby Tuesday's salad bar every day I would be in heaven!! :heart:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I emailed the company and am waiting to hear back. Seriously, salad EVERY DAY if I owned this stuff and I didn't like salad until about 2 years ago.....
    If you give them a call, it'd probably be quicker, but either way... let us know what you hear back! :flowerforyou:
  • stang41992
    Options
    I asked one of the times I was there and the waiter just said "Oh we have Ruby Tuesday brand" or some weird answer. I tried Ken's light but it was terrible, so that's not it!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I was just eating my Kraft lite ranch and thinking this stuff is pretty nasty. I was going to see if someone recommended a good ranch dressing on here. I will have to do some investigating on Ruby Tuesdays as well. I found the nutritional facts on another website and I like the stats on the lite ranch. Will check this out more for you.
    Light Ranch - 1 ounce
    Calories - 55
    Fat - 5
    Saturated Fat - NR
    Trans Fat - NR
    Cholesterol - NR
    Sodium - NR
    Carbohydrates - 1
    Fiber - 0
    Sugars - NR
    Protein - NR
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    Does anyone know what brand Ruby Tuesday uses for their Light Ranch? It is THE BEST light ranch I've ever had, but I don't know what they use. If it's their own recipe, does anyone know it? If I had this dressing I would eat salad EVERY DAY!

I agree with you! Its the best I've ever tasted!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I did find one place on the internet that says that use Kens, but that info wasn't reliable as it came from Yahoo answers. So I called, I got the same information as you did, it is "Ruby Tuesdays own brand" Oh well, it probably comes in 5 gallon containers from the manufacturer, and I know many times the distributors cater to many different restaurants.