Zumba Friends

Options
Hi,
I would like some friends who do Zumba. I do the Zumba Exhilirate DVDS . I need to lose about 30 lbs. Looove Zumba!!! Please add me if you are a Zumba addict like me!!

Replies

• 2S_1R
    2S_1R Posts: 171
    Options
    I love love love love Zumba. I go to a class on Thursday afternoons. :D
  • jjscholar
    jjscholar Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba...

It is my favorite form of exercise. I go to at least two Zumba classes per week. Last week, I had gone to three...:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • emcraw78
    Options
    I've never done a DVD, I like the social aspect of going to class. I've been doing it for over a year, three times a week. I've never been into exercise or working out, but doing it this way is the most fun I've ever had getting exercise. Zumba didn't help me lose any weight on its own, but it's certainly helped shape my body. I now have a waist and muscle in my legs! When I finally added in watching my diet using MFP, I finally started losing weight--28 lbs. since February. I'm loving the combination of this website and Zumba!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba dvds and the game. Right now I just play the game because my dvds are in another state. I use to go to the classes before I moved. Love the atmosphere love dancing period! I'll get back to the classes eventually but I love just dancing in my living room/bedroom by myself
  • jessa_24
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba.. I use the wii game. Been wanting to go to a real class. I use it between 4/ 6 times a week.. Even tho I'm doing it by my self its still so much fun..
  • dwn2erth
    dwn2erth Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm getting into Zumba Exhilarate is great!!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    I <3 zumba. class 2X a week. I have it on the wii too, but it is not comparable to the classes I take. I've been taking zumba for 2 years, and have become close friends with the instructor and 8 other girls. we recently spent the weekend all together with our husbands just for fun. :-) Zumbalove!