The Last 20 Pounds, Who Is WIth Me?

Options
I have been working at this since February '11. I am down over 70 pounds and I am looking for support for the last 20! If you have the last 20 or so to go, friend me and let's see if we can get this job done.

I will tell you my nutritionist didn't think would be able to get to onederland, but I am just a few pounds away! My goal from the cardiologist is 187.

I am running about 100 miles a month, and I eat 1600-1800 calories a day. That is my target daily caloric intake for the weight that I want to be. A -2 pound a week setting puts me at 1230. That's not very easy, nor realistic.

You can forget the "eating more" I tried that and gained 10 pounds in a month. No thanks. Respectfully, it works for some, but not for me.

If you beat the last 20, tell us what you did!

Replies

• 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    me me! oh wait, we're friends already! yup, I'm into that last 20 as well. gonna do more lifting to build more muscle so it takes more cals to feed them!
    we can get there, we've lost dozens and dozens already, right?
    and ya, i tried the eat more thing too, put on 10 pounds this summer. back to netting 1100-1200 ish.
  • kris4chloe
    kris4chloe Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    im in. i am struggling to get those last 20. i think 1600-1800 is eat more, i am like you, if i go higher then that, i just gain.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been battling the last twenty for a while. I've even changed my banner because to me any weight I lost previously doesn't matter to me at this point...only the last 20. Will I see 180 lbs? U damn right I will!!! Lets do this!
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Last 10 - 15 pounds to go also...getting so very hard and going so very slow. Oh well....have been doing this for over a year and a half now so couple of months is not going to hurt. Going to do more toning and see what happens. Lets do this. :-)
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    That's me! I've been struggling to lose these last couple of weeks. I have exactly 20lbs to go.
  • NewJay12
    NewJay12 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Down to my last 20 (18 actually) and am stuck. Will try to lift weights as well as run to get it off. Let's get er' done!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    that would be me... 19 away, gets harder for sure!! ughhh :grumble:
  • Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am down to my last 23. :) definitely would like motivating friends in the same boat!
  • leahalissa
    leahalissa Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've got about 25 to go, too. Getting impatient!
  • dstackable
    Options
    I have about 20-25 lbs left. It seems like it is harder than the other 60 I've lost! But definitely determined to get there! Good luck to you too!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!! Here since January this year and 70 pounds down, I have 10 to go!! I can't wait to hit goal - I'm getting really excited!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Yep - I've got 10-20 pounds left, most frustrating...so close yet so far :sad:

Good luck everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I cut my daily from 1600 to 1500. I give myself 200 more on exercise days.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm down to my last 20-25lbs too. Looking for any advice, honestly!
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    I'm in with ya. I have 20 more lbs to go. Let's do this.
  • DaraEden
    DaraEden Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Last 20 to go.. :happy:
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Me! Everybody add me!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    me! thats what I got left!
  • emotionalharlequin
    Options
    I'm in!
    Well, I don't measure my loss with a scale as I prefer to use a measuring tape. I've got about 2.5" left to lose on my waist and hips before I reach my target and I assume that that's about 10-15lbs(?)

I'm currwntly on day 15 of the 30 day shred and am attempting to sort out my sleeping schedule so I can implement HIIT. It's hard. Very very freaking impossible! I spent the last two weeks ruining my diet so now I'm going cold turkey and refusing refined carbs. I hope to god I get my results this year. I've been trying to lose this last dress size for a freaking year! -.-

Good luck everyone! It's hard but so worth it.
  • Shelly74
    Options
    I have 22lbs left to go, Ive started swimming twice a week which I hope will help but Im only on 1300 cals a day so I do struggle sometimes at weekends. I tend to try to stick to 1200 on weekdays to give me some free cals for the weekends. Not sure if it will work but its similar to Weight Watchers principles so fingers crossed!
    Hope you all have a good week - my wieigh in is Friday but I cheated this week and weighed on Tuesday and as I had lost a lb I updated my ticker so I may not get another change this week. Naughty but hopefully good motivation! hehe
    Mx