!st Weigh In !!!!

Options
AAAHHH!!!! I couldnt believe it when I saw the scale .. I lost 13 lbs in just one week.. I know it doesnt sound right or healthy, but it wasnt all just from my hard work ... I had some problems and had to get a colonoscopy done and with that being said I had to clean out my system I also was only allowed clear liquids the dday before the procedure... so I only had a cup of chicken broth that day ... I just hope that the weight will keep coming off... I was in so much shock that I got on the scare like 4 times to keep checking .. I also had a doctors appointment today and his read the same thing... That really just made my day today .. well Good Luck out there to all of you!!!

Replies

• artichoke420
    Options
    Same thing happened to me I lost 8 pounds in under a week, but I'm pretty sure most of that was just water weight. Regardless, I'm still pushing myself to the limit.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Good Job!!!! :flowerforyou: I'm sure you are motivationally set now to keep going... I'm sure much was water weight but a real Congratulations is in order!!! :drinker:
  • Annie1126
    Options
    Wow that's great! I knew there had to be an "up side" to a colonoscopy. Hope all is well with you. Congrats !:happy:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Even if a lot of it is water weight, it's still a great start and I'm sure a huge motivator! :flowerforyou:
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Nice isn't it........
    I lost 7 pounds in one week when I had food poisoning.
    I just kept at the diet the next week and kept losing steadily, none of the 7 pounds came back.
    I was really sick but the 7 pounds made up for it!
  • amandabrady
    amandabrady Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Even though some of the weight came off due to the situation you were in, I bet even more came off because of the effort you have been putting in! This is a great catalyst to get you fired up and ready to keep on with your plans. Great job, good luck with your next weigh in :wink:
  • KristinaL
    Options
    Thank you all for your comments and wonderful kindness... You all are amazing people to take the time to write these comments for me.. I really does mean a lot!!! Thanks!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!