Brand new commitment!

Options
Hello everyone! I first found MFP 2 years ago, and liked it....but, sadly, I gave up! I did not have any friends, or any type of support group! A few days ago, I decided to give this thing a go once more! This time I will not give up, but I need some help. I need some folks to make me your friend and help me to keep this mentality! Encourage me and I'll encourage you! Either way, I will do this!

Replies

• lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :) Excited to be a part of your new journey...you CAN do this!
  • Jackiered79
    Jackiered79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks, your 18 lbs lost is my encouragement for the day! I can't wait till mine says the same!
  • MrsPixelbark
    MrsPixelbark Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! :)

What I would say, or at least something I've certainly learnt from my four months here, is to log everything- bad or good. If it's been an awful day then log it anyway, even if you log it the next day, as one day of none logging leads to two, to three and before you know it you've fallen off track again. Having a bad day is not as bad as people think: I personally believe everyone needs a day off every once in a while!
  • Jackiered79
    Jackiered79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Yesterday was a little off because I went on a couple's outing to PF Changs! I tried to research before we ever got there, but I was riding my husband's nerves really bad with all the calorie obsession, so I decided to eat what I wanted, only in moderation. Since my morning went well and I didn't give in to the pizza ordered at work for lunch, i only went over my goal by about 300. I can't complain. I'll try to slice it off here and there over the week!
  • mrramsey
    Options
    Ah commitment one of my favorites!

noexcuses-300x300.jpg

Decide.
    Commit.
    Succeed!

Log it all, good and bad. The only one you fail is yourself if you don't