Wii Fit

Options
mommy2js
mommy2js Posts: 196 Member
How about that new Wii Fit??? Anyone have one? I really want to get one, I saw some video of it online yesterday and looks like fun. Great for those of us with little ones we can't get away from or other time issues!

I'm curious if anyone has tried it and how you like it?

Replies

• mommy2js
    Options
    How about that new Wii Fit??? Anyone have one? I really want to get one, I saw some video of it online yesterday and looks like fun. Great for those of us with little ones we can't get away from or other time issues!

I'm curious if anyone has tried it and how you like it?
  • desirea2006
    desirea2006 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    what is it? I mean I know what the wii is but is the wii fit a game?
  • cwjett
    cwjett Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    oh i would love to get the wii fit!!
    I would like to know what others think about it if they have one!!
  • mommy2js
    Options
    what is it? I mean I know what the wii is but is the wii fit a game?

it is this "game" that goes with your Wii (or your husbands Wii:laugh: ). It looks like a scale and you stand on it and do yoga, step aerobics, soccer, ALL KINDS of fitness activities - but it is so fun, it's not really like exercise. I think they cost about $90
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    I'll be at walmart at midnight to get it :)

Yes, I am a geek.

No, I'm not ashamed.
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'm picking up my reserved copy on Friday. Dang, I can't wait! If my Wii were a guy, I'd marry it!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Let me know.
    We have Playstation II at the moment and use Dance Dance Revolution.
    I think I would like to get Wii and pick up the WiiFit. I think all the Wii games would be more beneficial for the family. Being an interactive game console, you have to get off your behind.
  • petdam
    petdam Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have it and it's really nice.
    I mean I like it, it's fun but it gives a nice, but not great workout. I only use it in the morning, as soon as I get out of bed and in the evening. Then for the real work out I use Yourself! Fitness.
    But WiiFit is actually a great idea since it aims more in changing the way of life.