Anyone taking ACE??

Options
Anyone here talking natural ACE weight loss diet pills its a appetite control energy pills??

Replies

• Nidiamazing
    Options
    Not yet, but I'm waiting on some samples from a friend. Are you taking them? I have three friends taking them and they've all had great success with them so I'm so eager to try them. One of them wore a size 22 and now she's a 14. 49lbs lost in about 3 months! & the other had about 15 pounds to lose that she could not get off and she lost 6 of them in 2 weeks!
  • daniejarvis
    daniejarvis Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yes Im on it! I lost the first 10 on my own and the started to take ACE and lost 18. Been taking it since May and stopped for 2 weeks and started again. I love it and Ive lost inches.

Here are my pictures from it:

The vey last one is my newest like 3 days ago- and my tummy shot in the sam jeans..
    156584_416994451697722_2022013596_n_zps9994c4f8.jpg
  • Fatlorenzo
    Fatlorenzo Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Where do you get them?
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    What is ace made up of?
  • AmandaLC12
    Options
    What happen when you stopped taking it? Did you gain any weight back, I am fixing to start trying the samples and have never ever tried any diet pills. i work out 5-6 times a week and watch what I eat, drink nothing but water and not loosing any inches or lbs.. So im giving it a try. Just wanted to know once i reach where i want to be in weight and stop taking it hwat happens? I know i need to continue working out and portion control.
  • daniejarvis
    Options
    Honestly I didnt gain maybe 1or 2 pounds when I stop just because I was eating awful and drinking soda and not caring. I think if when you reach your goal weight and continue to eat good, workout and portion control you will be fine! Did you go through my lady or someone else?
  • AmandaLC12
    Options
    Im going through a friend who sells it
  • pampr2012
    Options
    Wow! Way to go, I'm going to see if I can find the ACE pills local. I'm from the Fargo/Moorhead area, and I've never heard of them.
  • drened
    Options
    I am currently taking ACE and have been since the middle of April. It has helped curb my appetite and has given me energy. It is all nautral caffeine in it along with vitamin b6, chromium, green tea and a couple of other items. I have lost 46 pounds. I have never had any side effects from this. You are encouraged to drink alot of water and also consume at least 1200 calories a day.
  • MetilHed
    MetilHed Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ^^That should be gone quick
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    Is this the same as ECA, ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin? or something else?
  • shakybabe
    shakybabe Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    where do you get them from in the UK?
  • daniejarvis
    Options
    I am currently taking ACE and have been since the middle of April. It has helped curb my appetite and has given me energy. It is all nautral caffeine in it along with vitamin b6, chromium, green tea and a couple of other items. I have lost 46 pounds. I have never had any side effects from this. You are encouraged to drink alot of water and also consume at least 1200 calories a day.

Thanks Awesome, Way to go!!<3
  • AmandaLC12
    Options
    Wow thats crazy!!
  • Gemmasoa
    Options
    I've started taking it today!
    Drinking 5x's more water than I had been to this point.

Eager - for results, fingers crossed!
  • _Lori_Lynn_
    _Lori_Lynn_ Posts: 460
    Options
    I live in America. Can someone tell me where or how to get it? Anyone who knows, please send me a private message since the OP got in trouble for talking about a product online. Thanks in advance.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.

b) .................................. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.

(also, 11. No Airing of Grievances With Moderators
    a) Protesting a moderator or admin action is not allowed on the Forums or in Groups)

Because we still have people posting their information and 'message me' on this page, I felt it best to post the Guidelines and the specific rule.

Arewethereyet
    MFP Moderator
  • karin0524
    karin0524 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine told me about ACE a few months ago and I was questionable about taking them. She gave me a weeks supply to try and in my first week I lost 7 lbs. Besides ACE I also do some light exercise (walking or water jogging) or non at all due to my respiratory & asthma. and I count my calories here on myfitnesspal. I also didnt take 2 pills a day as directed. I only took one because when I took 2 I would sometimes get nausous. In the past few months I have lost a total of 30 lbs and now only take ACE everyother day. I will continue to take these and would recommend them to anyone trying to lose some weight. My 26 yr old son is now also starting to take them.

I feel healthier, I look healthier. I lost 30 lbs and dropped down 2 dress/pants sizes since.
  • mauretta1980
    mauretta1980 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The results are fantastic :) i am on my 2nd week 10 pounds down
  • BraylonsMom09
    BraylonsMom09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Where can you find ACE? Do you need a prescription for it?