Play with my kids?

Exercise?

Talk to my wife?

Eww.... I'd rather be MFPing.

heehee
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm an attention hoaring, know-it-all, a-hole..

And?

wait..dont you mean attention hoarding? or whoring? :p

hoar/hôr/
    Adjective:
    Grayish white; gray or gray-haired with age.

Noun 1. hoar - ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside)
  • Determinednoob
    Determinednoob Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to say, and the cats and dog have heard it all already.

I'm willing to listen
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I reply to forums because I want to help with the best opinion I got and give the OP another angle to look at stuff. I don't post my own topics a lot because I only do it when I really need help/motivation/etc.

And, i rather be surffing stuff that keeps me on track with weight than pointless and mindless facebook.
  • Crayvn
    Options
    I reply to forums because I want to help with the best opinion I got and give the OP another angle to look at stuff. I don't post my own topics a lot because I only do it when I really need help/motivation/etc.

And, i rather be surffing stuff that keeps me on track with weight than pointless and mindless facebook.

omg..i have failed!! i was hoping that this would be a pointless/mindless topic..sigh

your so sweet tho..ty for replying :) it is encouraging when there are topics out there that really do help :)
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I'm honest. Because I think I know better than everyone else...nah...sometimes it's because I think I can help, sometimes because I just feel like giving someone who's talking cr@p a hard time. I have learnt though, I should not come on here when I'm in a mood. It's not clever and it's not pretty. If I see one more thread entitled 'How often do you weigh yourself' I think I might spontaniously combust. Oh or 'I'm eating 1000 cals a day but can't loose weight- Help!!'. And breath.

ok..so..really..wait......how often should i weight myself? :p

Every single time you eat something.
  • jesz124
    Options
    I like this thread, it's brought a little ray of sarcastic humour into my otherwise grumpy little world this afternoon.
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    bored addicted attention seeking ho' :)

think its addicted and bored
  • Crayvn
    Options
    im glad...was one thing i wanted to accomplish with this post...the other was to allow my "intense" forum poster friends to let it rip without it being heated and get them in trouble :)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    mainly because i don't have any real life friends.
  • jesz124
    Options
    mainly because i don't have any real life friends.

Stop trying to make us feel sorry for you. No sympathy vote. :tongue:
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Because I'm so lonesome I could cry. Its that midnight train that does this to me.:sad: :cry:
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Boredom.....
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,104 Member
    Options
    I can quit any time I want.

<<-- oh.
  • Bella_DiVine
    Bella_DiVine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I dont have enough posts to have an opinion on this but I wanted to post just to add up those posts ;-)
  • PaleoRDH
    Options
    because it's fun to have random conversations with people going through the same thing you are........... or interested in the same things............ and stuff :bigsmile:
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    im from Vermont, i do what i want!!!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Is it because your...

addicted...an expert (or think youre one)...an a**hole... attention ho'..or just bored...all of the above..

Yes.

D*amn, you beat me to it :grumble:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    Because if i don't the awesome voices out on here...they will over take me....

they want my soul
  • happiimilk
    happiimilk Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I don't really reply all that often because I feel like I have nothing to contribute.
    Though when I do, I feel like maybe my opinion is encouraging or helpful enough to bother posting.
    Course....this wasn't really a meaningful comment was it? D: