something made me smile

Options
This past week, I hit the 70Lbs lost mark.....quite a milestone for me, with 32 to go before i reassess my goals........but this week i started noticing more, and i think others did too......for instance

I saw my nephew this week, i had not seen him since before i started this journey on may 14th....his comment when i walked in..."uncle Dan you look amazing" warmed me to the core......my wifes grandma was shocked at my weight loss.....

I was in my truck and dropped something on the floor, normally it would take contortions to get it, or wait, because my stomach gets in the way....this week i did not think about i just reached down and grabbed it with no effort...it hit me then,,,,the belly is leaving......

here's and odd one....I had a hang over belly......and i wore tall shirts to compensate for it....and here's the odd part...when i would go pee, i would tuck the shirt under my fold to keep it out of the way, if the stream.....well this week there is no place to tuck the shirt........ that's when i realize i did not have the fold over belly.....

I was in Walmart, shopping......wearing a shirt i have not ever been able to wear cause its always been to small....i bent down to grab some six pack of water and as i curled them up.....i felt my bicep, stretch the shirt sleeve it was in......now it was an elastic shirt sleeve on a polo so it not an amazing feat, but i have not felt that in years.......

I am 70lbs lighter on my journey to be fit.....i work out 6 days a week like a dog, from 430 am i am going......I am winning my life back, and I just wanted to let people know how happy i am..........this site helps me, a lot it help me stay on track......

thanks for listening

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!