5"8. Before 165lbs. Current 147lbs (Pictures)

Options
before165during147_zpsbeed275d.jpg

foto_zps5d00aa60.jpg

Goal weight: 138lbs, so I still have some way to go, but I am almost there!

looked through my pictures and was happy to see how much I have changed, its so hard to notice it since we see ourselves everyday, but this definetly wants me to keep pushing through all obstacles to meet my goal weight!

I started dieting last year July 2011. Well, lets just say, what I put myself through was nothing I had ever excpected of the journey!
Binged. Restricted. Got frustrated. Gained a little. Intermittent fasted. Binged really badly. Went to bed starving. Made myself a zombie.. and did I mention binged?! Well.. I also tried calorie counting, bougt a small scale, and a calorie counter book. Got obssessed and found it extremely hard to eat 1200. I screw it up really badly.. (despite all this, I still went from 165lbs to 152) Then came december 2011 and the delicous cakes on sale in stores EVERYWHERE. HERE AND THERE. I used so much money on high calorie snacks, sweets and cakes! I hit a plateu BIG time.. In fact, I did not lose ANYTHING for the next 7-8 months. (in the meantime I was maintaining, BUT not the healthy sensible way.. no.. it was by restricting in the weekdays and completely .. COMPLETLY binge the full weekend.. wow.. did I make myself miserable.. I sure did..)

so by August 2012 I had learned SO much more about healthy eating, sensible goals etc. Had done tons and tons of research online. then a month ago I decided to join MFP and booooy am I happy I did! I was convinced I could not lose the last weight by my own. I had lost motivation. Needed to be around likeminded people. Surely, I went from 152 to 147 a short while of being on this site. I am hoping I can lose the last 8.8 pounds on here. I am ever so gratefull for my super supportive friends on here. <3

I dont do diets.. I dont deprive myself.. I eat abseloutely anything I desire, but withing REASONABLE limits. I have come to appreacite my body a lot more than I did before. I love myself a heck of a lot more. I am ever so gratefull for coming thus far and I believe in my self that I can do this like my life depends on it! I like to write down on my notes what I eat. A small breakfast, then a snack, then a small lunch, then dinner and then 1-2 snacks. I dont force myself to eat when I am not hungry, and I never go to bed hungry either. I have become and expert in maintaining my weight the healthy sensible way. and so I cant wait to meet my goal! But for now, I have to be extra carefull what I eat. I am also trying really hard to drink a lot of water daily. I only weigh and measure myself the 1st and the 16th of the month. I try to focus on all the Non Scale Victories I keep achieving. :D

I dont mind new friends. Dont be shy, just add me if you like. :drinker:

EVERYBODY CAN ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    wait. trying to fix the picture properly..
  • Love_flowers
    Options
    Why is it cutting it in 3/4 ? Somebody help me. :cry:
  • amyjanetx
    amyjanetx Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    you can really see it in your face! you look great! congrats!
  • sh4690
    sh4690 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well done you!
    x
  • Josephina57
    Josephina57 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Nice, keep up the good work.
  • refinley2
    refinley2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You so pretty :)
  • nguyen3828
    nguyen3828 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Nice to know and congrats...but can't see and compare much when you're fully clothed. Sorry, that's just my 2 cents opinion.
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • dtrout68
    Options
    I've just started so i can use all the encouragement I can get. Your story is a big encouragement! I can really see the difference in your face shape!
  • evsullivan
    Options
    great job!
  • TigerLily1973
    Options
    WOW, You look GREAT!! Keep it up!:smile:
  • Wtg! U look awesome!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderful!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Nice job!! I hear you with the restricting, binging, fasting mess... been there done that!
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I can see it!
  • Love_flowers
    Options
    Thank you all. :blushing:
  • watercolormama
    watercolormama Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    There sure is a lot to learn on this journey, but the payoff is so great. You look so much better already.... great work!
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You can definitely tell!!! Good for you!!!
  • Welshie_girl
    Welshie_girl Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Keep going !!! Great job :)
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting loved seeing your results, we're very similar. I'm 5'7" my highest was 198, but I started MFP at 174 and now I'm hovering between 159-163 and I've kind of hit a plateau. I also binge. When I'm stressed out I eat and I'm a very emotional eater. I'll eat til I make myself sick, I'm not hungry and don't know why I do it, but I'm trying to get a handle on it. My goal weight right now is set to 150. Ideally I'd like to get to 140, but set it to 150 and thought I'd reassess it then when I started this I never thought it would be possible to get to 150, but everyday it seems more and more like a possibility.

thanks again for the post and keep up the good work :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!