Just for fun, If you have a cheat day....

Options
What's your favorite foods to have on that day or days?
I end up eating pasta, candy and higher calorie beers :)
What about you??

Replies

• _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    usually its unplanned drinks (im a girly girl so i get the chocolateyist (lol) drink with whipped cream times 10....

OR

DAIRY QUEEN BLIZZARD!! nom nom :)

i usually have a booster juice 1-2x week which isnt really in my paleo plan but i loveee it
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Cheese fries, alcoholic drinks, ice cream,, candy, basically everything I don't normally eat
  • skellyness
    skellyness Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Carbonara, Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer, Starbucks Fraps - I let myself have them in moderation on weekends sometimes.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake

Cake

Pie

Brownies

Reese's Cups and Kit-Kats

Mozzarella Sticks

Ice cream and related (milkshakes, sundaes, etc)

I think I have a sweet tooth problem...
  • robkishere
    Options
    maybe a pizza or a bigmac or a nice wendys dbl burger ummmmm miss those.....
  • robkishere
    Options
    this being my first post do i have a nice banner at bottom of my post showing my weight loss like i see on all others i see posting?
    or is it something i need to add manually?, i usually use this program on my cell but its not syncing the past cpl of hours to post my updates so jumped on my pc to visit the net site.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    ur kids are mega cute! The entire taco bell menu and a 10 piece chicken nugget meal from McDonald's....
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    carbs. carbs, and more carbs.
  • x_JT_x
    x_JT_x Posts: 364
    Options
    this being my first post do i have a nice banner at bottom of my post showing my weight loss like i see on all others i see posting?
    or is it something i need to add manually?, i usually use this program on my cell but its not syncing the past cpl of hours to post my updates so jumped on my pc to visit the net site.

You need to add it manually. Click on 'Tools' at the top and then 'Weight Loss Tickers' and go from there.
  • ABrideToBE
    ABrideToBE Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Potato chips..... a whole bag of Jalapeno Kettle Cooked chips!
  • hehouston
    Options
    I happen to be enjoying cheat beer right now... Samual Adams Octoberfest
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    What's your favorite foods to have on that day or days?
    I end up eating pasta, candy and higher calorie beers :)
    What about you??

Pizza with loads of cheese/pesto/tabasco on it... And if it's a really bad day, ice-cream for desert ;)
  • robkishere
    Options
    thank you
  • jzammetti
    jzammetti Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Lays' Salt and Vinegar chips (the whole 3.5 serving bag) and ICE CREAM.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    mint choc chip icecream, homemade mac and cheese, pizza or doghnuts! lol...that sounds horribly delicious reading it back!
  • JessicaAnnD
    Options
    ur kids are mega cute! The entire taco bell menu and a 10 piece chicken nugget meal from McDonald's....
    Aww thanks!! Oh yeah Taco Bell is my weakness! :)
  • JessicaAnnD
    Options
    I happen to be enjoying cheat beer right now... Samual Adams Octoberfest

Yum! I'm hoping for a UFO Pumpkin when my hubby come home from the packie! :)
  • topgals
    topgals Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Red wine, pizza & a massive block choccy, once a week ... on weigh in day :-)
  • mrslachance
    Options
    Stuffed crust Dominos pizza with garlic and herb sauce OR a massive indian meal with lots of naan bread, followed by Ben and Jerrys ice cream and a big bowl of sweets and chocolate... Oreos, crisps and biscuits for snacks! And hot chocolate to drink :)

Of course that day would never happen, unless it was my birthday or christmas or something ;)
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have ice cream on my regular diet days and it fits in my calories - 1 serving dreyer's half fat rocky road is amazing, 110 calories. I recommend it.