5"8. Before 165lbs. Current 147lbs (Pictures)

Options
2»

Replies

• Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting loved seeing your results, we're very similar. I'm 5'7" my highest was 198, but I started MFP at 174 and now I'm hovering between 159-163 and I've kind of hit a plateau. I also binge. When I'm stressed out I eat and I'm a very emotional eater. I'll eat til I make myself sick, I'm not hungry and don't know why I do it, but I'm trying to get a handle on it. My goal weight right now is set to 150. Ideally I'd like to get to 140, but set it to 150 and thought I'd reassess it then when I started this I never thought it would be possible to get to 150, but everyday it seems more and more like a possibility.

thanks again for the post and keep up the good work :-)

You can definetly achieve your goal dear. It is just a matter of time. Dont give up and keep looking forward. :flowerforyou:
  • sortasandy
    Options
    You look great! I'm so glad to have you as a friend so that we can support each other on our journeys. Keep up the great work!
  • loveYOUmore319
    loveYOUmore319 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Get it girl!!
  • Love_flowers
    Love_flowers Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Thank you :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!