I could use some friends and support...

Options
I have been counting calories for just under a month now and it's been tough. All my coworkers are doing Weight Watchers, so I get a little bit of encouragement there, but it has been hard at home staying encouraged to exercise and not mindlessly eat.

I could really use some people to keep me motivated and moving forward. I promise to do the same for anyone else who needs it too!

Replies

• c8linmarie
    c8linmarie Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I log in everyday and love to motivate!
  • Divia09
    Divia09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new on here and have just started myself. I have would love to have a weightloss buddy myself. I log in everyday. Please feel free to add
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm here every day without fail.
  • ndearing0501
    ndearing0501 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log in everyday. Have found myself quite excited about this site and losing weight!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. Been here just over a week and loving it. So many inspirational stories and lovely friends to keep me motivated :)
  • AnnilyiahMarie
    AnnilyiahMarie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I might be young but I' told by adults I'm a great motivater. Feel free to add me and message me if you ever need words of encouragement, there are tons of people on MFP that are willing to help you or walk you through the steps on their journey too. Good Luck!
  • skinnyjean4me
    skinnyjean4me Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I used this site months and months ago and I did really well. Every day logger! Then I moved to Florida and got lazy but now I'm back and ready to start again! Daily logger and great with motivation. Could use some myself! :wink:
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! =)
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    I sent you a friend request. :) Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on every day. We can all support each other :glasses:
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request....I've been logging for a few weeks now. Anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • beyg
    beyg Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    there is plenty of encouragement here. Feel free to add me. Good luck, and don't give up. :smile:
  • karoumee
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • ashleydmassey
    ashleydmassey Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. :-) I think the struggle sums up the journey we all face but it's nice to have others to share it with (who understand). I always self-talk myself through everything. When I see something I really want to eat, I remind myself that the taste only lasts a few seconds, but the results of not eating "it' last longer and are more gratifying.
  • sister_t
    sister_t Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate it!