What are you proud of today?

lamoursuffit
lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
Today, I am proud that I got out of bed early, walked my dog more than long enough for her to go pee and poop, did some Zumba, and then took my dog on another, even longer walk. Not a bad first day of re-starting.

What are you proud of?

P.S. I did a total of 57 minutes of exercise today! I'm just really proud! And I'm not new to MFP, just new to this account. Figured, fresh start, fresh account. :)

Replies

• amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    I'm proud of my fiance serving overseas, and also the fact that I am getting a 6 pack under my fat!
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    I'n proud that I didnt use food to feed my depression. I carried on in a responsible manner
  • I'm proud that I didn't purge after my binge. :(
  • polishmehappy
    polishmehappy Posts: 92 Member
    I'm proud to have learned the first 4 steps of the "Thriller" dance (bucket list item and goal for October) :tongue: harder than it looks!
  • lamoursuffit
    I'm proud to have learned the first 4 steps of the "Thriller" dance (bucket list item and goal for October) :tongue: harder than it looks!

Uhm, yes, it is! I tried once. Didn't work out.
  • CincinnatiDEIFan
    CincinnatiDEIFan Posts: 188 Member
    Despite a major bout of depression/anxiety hitting today for no reason (normal for me unfortunately) I still walked on the beach, done 20 minutes of Zumba, went tanning, and walked a mile around the neighborhood with my daughter.

Oh, and didn't eat like a total crazy person like I would have liked to!

:-)
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    :bigsmile: Did over a hour and a half at the gym, then walked home which took me 25 minutes, This time last year, I would have never walked home from the gym
  • stephaniec78
    stephaniec78 Posts: 76 Member
    I'm proud that although I was feeling really lazy today I got my butt up and went for my walk instead of putting it off. I also went to the mall and tried on some pants and I have lost another pants size.
  • I'm proud that while being nice & comfy laying down watching tv & yes, being lazy... I got my butt up and got my workout out of the way!!!! :) YAY ME!!!
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    That I have almost made it through another day in one piece
  • paul_draper
    paul_draper Posts: 91 Member
    3 hours of Tai Chi at a demonstration after a 50 minute bike ride, followed by an hours bike ride (different route back).
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Organizing the clothes in my closet by type and color :)
  • I'm proud that I got up at 6:30am this morning and went for an 8 mile run :)
  • lamoursuffit
    I'm proud that I got up at 6:30am this morning and went for an 8 mile run :)

Well thanks for making me feel lazy! :laugh:
  • I'm proud that I got up at 6:30am this morning and went for an 8 mile run :)

Well thanks for making me feel lazy! :laugh:

Lady, nobody is more surprised by me running 8 miles, then I am!! I just started running seriously 5 weeks ago, I'm training for a half marathon in November.
  • lc52820
    lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
    I'm proud that while being nice & comfy laying down watching tv & yes, being lazy... I got my butt up and got my workout out of the way!!!! :) YAY ME!!!

Good job, me too! Saturday is usually my "lazy day" but this evening I got in a good workout. And I'm still under my total calories for the day :)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    I'm proud that I didn't purge after my binge. :(

Great Job!

I noticed I can have two reasonable things from Yoshinos today, and I didn't have to eat until I was sick. And Im proud to say its been over 1 year and 9 months since I was sick on sushi. Im really proud of that. I'm giving myself a Whoot Whoot for that. :happy:
  • I am proud of myself for not giving up. I found out today that I am finally out of he 200's. I feel like I can accomplish anything today.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,535 Member
    Well done, everyone! I spent my Saturday being painfully domestic. Groceries, cleaned the kitchen, made a batch of cookies, supper for everyone, you name it... Nothing to boast about but it needed to be done...
  • BlueGenius
    BlueGenius Posts: 103 Member
    I drank my 8 glasses of water today!