What would you eat for your cheat meal?

Options
My b-day is in a week and I'm going to do a cheat meal. It's my first and I can't decide what I want besides cheesecake. (My dad makes an awesome cheesecake every year and there's no way I'm going to pass it up!) So, my question for mfp is - What would meal would you have if you weren't worried about calories, carbs, or fat?

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    PIZZA!
    Or FRIED CHICKEN!
    Or a nice big fat HAMBURGER + FRIES!!
  • srhargraves
    Options
    Cheese enchildas with rice and beans....or a nice steak...OMG....that would be the ultimate!!
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    A very large sirloin steak, rare and well seasoned.... homemade potato chips....... and a large portion of either coleslaw (the style you would normally get at restaurants) or a cucumber onion w/whipping cream salad. Then for dessert two german chocolate cupcakes without frosting. I hate frosting.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Olive garden. Endless soup salad and bread. Then seafood alfredo. Then I would finish it off with swirled cheese cake! WOW now that I know what I know that is like a weeks worth of fat in three wants!

EDITED: Then I started thinking since I am dreaming a fresh mine lobster with a side of butter and biscuits! Coconut shrimp! Prawns in butter hmmmm maybe a filet minion make it surf and turf!

Editied: I now know why I was huge :)
  • griffx12
    griffx12 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Birthday Monday! Ruth Chris steak with butter!!!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    Gonna have to say a nice medium rare burger with bacon and mushrooms and swiss cheese with fries and buttermilk dressing.

Oooh... or a fresh goat cheese and sausage pizza and a huge slice of just made tiramisu.... the restaurant I'm thinking of makes the best tiramisu and has huge slices..
  • SunnyAndrsn
    SunnyAndrsn Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Well, about once a week I have a "free" meal. Tonight was that night. We went to a cooking demo at a local meat and specialty shop. The chef was amazing, and it was a very small, intimate class with only 2 other couples. It was a cheese class. We had wine with everything and the menu included:

-"adult" grilled cheese: Three types of cheese on thick cut rosemary olive artisan bread, with thin slices of granny smith apples, and a garlic herb spread.

-Puff pastry stuffed with a chiptle apple compote, brie, and caramelized onions.

-Wild rice Gouda fondue, with broccoli, cauliflower, apples, bread, and steak

For dessert, a crostini style bread with chopped figs, and a bruleed blue cheese, drizzled with a fig/balsamic reduction.

LOL, does that answer your question? I don't eat like this often, but when the opportunity comes up, I'm going to enjoy it.
  • Keltinator
    Options
    Two words. Cheesecake Factory.

One meal there for me is like three days worth of food... good thing I live in Canada :laugh:
  • neentree
    Options
    I have to agree with having pizza :). I cheated recently on my husband and I's anniversary. We had pizza, ricotta filled ravioli and cheesecake.

I would also love to have Mexican food on a cheat day, like enchiladas with a ton of cheese!
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Cheese enchildas with rice and beans....or a nice steak...OMG....that would be the ultimate!!

We might have a winner w/ enchiladas and rice and beans. Side of guac. Yum!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    A Chicken Vindaloo with many poppadoms and dips to start.

And a HUGE lump of Garlic Naan bread to mop it all up with.

All washed down with much lager.

Ice cream and flaming sambucas to finish.

Preferably in the company of my old mates in the UK who I used to do this with on a regular basis.

Curry is generally rubbish is Oz, probably good for my health ...
  • Troublemonster
    Troublemonster Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Braised short ribs in a red wine sauce and risotto of some kind.
  • IreneAdler221
    IreneAdler221 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    A Chicken Vindaloo with many poppadoms and dips to start.

And a HUGE lump of Garlic Naan bread to mop it all up with.

All washed down with much lager.

Ice cream and flaming sambucas to finish.

Preferably in the company of my old mates in the UK who I used to do this with on a regular basis.

Curry is generally rubbish is Oz, probably good for my health ...

What is Chicken Vindaloo w/poppadoms? Beer! I will be having at least 1 beer on my bday.

I haven't seen anyone post - donuts, pancakes, french toast, cinnamon rolls or any of those other wonderful breakfast foods that are sugar and butter deliciousness.
  • RockyColorado
    Options
    I just had a couple of slices of pizza (cheat day/football, who wants to eat healthy?) and I don't feel that good! lol