NSV--Pants starting to fit

fatmom51
fatmom51 Posts: 173 Member
I know I still have a long way to go and this is only a mini-NSV, but I tried on a pair of pants today that I bought a while ago and wore before I regained weight I had lost in the past. OK. They're a 20 and they're still a little snug, but they're not the 24s I had been wearing and I can pull up and zip them, even if they are a little snug in the butt/thighs. Now I'm inspired to lose some more so they'll be comfortable or even loose!!

Replies

• sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Congratulations!! And the is not a mini NSV....it IS A NSV!!! I feel no NSV is mini!!! Keep up the good work and soon they too will be loose!
  • The way that you are dedicated to working out, I bet that your pants will be comfortable next month and no longer snug! I also agree with sugboog29, it is not a mini NSV, it is a NSV and you should be proud of yourself. Keep up the good work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!