Face comparison pics

Options
So I have not lost a lot of weight yet but I am trying. I took a new pic of my self yesterday and could see a little difference in my face. I have lost about 30lbs.
april.jpg
june.jpg
sept.jpg

Edit-wow sorry not sure they are all diff sizes and the last one is all huge..guess it will be hard to see the changes. lol

Replies

• Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Major difference between April and September. Don't get down that you haven't lost that much weight because as women that happens our weight loss fluctuates just stay positive and keep going :)
  • LeeshaNichole
    LeeshaNichole Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Major difference between April and September. Don't get down that you haven't lost that much weight because as women that happens our weight loss fluctuates just stay positive and keep going :)
    Thank you! :smile:
  • JennPrebs
    JennPrebs Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Def can see a big difference ! Awesome keep it up!
  • LeeshaNichole
    Options
    Def can see a big difference ! Awesome keep it up!

Thank you!! I'm excited to start seeing a difference! :smile:
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    30 pounds is a good chunk you should go stack 30 pounds of butter up the next time you are at the store and see how much that really is. Great job.
  • LeeshaNichole
    Options
    30 pounds is a good chunk you should go stack 30 pounds of butter up the next time you are at the store and see how much that really is. Great job.

Never thought of it that way before-Thank you!
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I see the difference! Great job!
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, keep pushing ahead !!!!!!!
  • LeeshaNichole
    Options
    I see the difference! Great job!

Thank you! :smile:
  • LeeshaNichole
    Options
    Fantastic job, keep pushing ahead !!!!!!!

Thank you and I will! I will not give up! :smile:
  • LANIECE1
    LANIECE1 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell, keep it up!! I do ZUMBA THAT HELPS A LOT
  • LeeshaNichole
    Options
    I can totally tell, keep it up!! I do ZUMBA THAT HELPS A LOT

Thank you! I am gonna be getting Zumba for the wii very soon, so excited to try it!
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Can def see the difference. Fantastic loss!! Keep it up :-)
  • LeeshaNichole
    Options
    Can def see the difference. Fantastic loss!! Keep it up :-)

Thank you hon! :smile:
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hi, You can see a big difference in the shape of your face and your skin looks much healthier. Keep up the good work you are doing Brilliant!
  • LeeshaNichole
    Options
    Hi, You can see a big difference in the shape of your face and your skin looks much healthier. Keep up the good work you are doing Brilliant!

Thank you very much! I feel so much better! :smile:
  • flutternfly
    Options
    I just saw your new picture and I was so excited, especially when I saw the beginning on. You look great! I know you have worked so hard and I'm so proud, even with your setback with being sick. I guess I'd only seen the middle photo but was so pleasantly surprised by the new pic! Continue to plug along and you'll keep getting closer to your goal.

Nice job!
  • LeeshaNichole
    Options
    I just saw your new picture and I was so excited, especially when I saw the beginning on. You look great! I know you have worked so hard and I'm so proud, even with your setback with being sick. I guess I'd only seen the middle photo but was so pleasantly surprised by the new pic! Continue to plug along and you'll keep getting closer to your goal.

Nice job!
    Thank you hon! I really apperciate all your love and support!! It has not been easy the last month in half but I will not give up. I was actually pretty shocked when I noticed the diffrence from the first pic to the new one..I guess I just didn't realize you could tell that much, even though people had been telling me they could tell. I guess what they say a picture is worth a thousand words is true! :smile: This has really given me the boost I needed, seeing the diffrence makes me want to push to see more results! I so got this! :heart:
  • chooriyah
    chooriyah Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a huge difference, and 30 pounds is a major achievement. Keep it up!
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a huge difference, and 30 pounds is a major achievement. Keep it up!

Agree! Big difference!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!