Boob allowances for weight totals

Options

Replies

• Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Mine are now so pathetic that I doubt removing them from the equation would make a great deal of difference.

I breastfed my daughter and she seemed to suck the life outta me... then working on losing weight... ugh...

I agree... why is it the first thing some of us lose is our boobs when we lose weight?
    I'm gonna have to buy me some when I get to goal. Imma have nothing left!
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Boobs!
  • Crisitunity
    Crisitunity Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I could lose a good half a lb total if we weren't counting boobs :P so yeah! Let's make that a rule. Every little bit counts, hahaha.
  • MyPaperBleedsInk
    MyPaperBleedsInk Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I hope to lose in that area as I lose weight. Don't know why people pay to get bigger ones!
    Hate that I can't find decent shirts because they don't fit my chest.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    How about moobs? Mine are perky, yet supple.

I will allow this dope :)
  • _Stampede55_
    _Stampede55_ Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Moobs are not the issue here, dude!
  • SunshineDay76
    Options
    H cup??? whaaaaat?

Yup! I was a H also! 38H. I've lost almost 30lbs, and seriously my boobs have hardly shrunk. I'm now in a 38DDD. I've always been huge, always. I am considering a breast reduction myself. I totally should take that into consideration. . . . if I lose even 3lbs off each that would be awesome! :)
  • Clinno
    Clinno Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    just send me a pic and I will tell you the weight. simple...
  • teenXidle
    teenXidle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mine are finally shrinking! everyone has always made rude comments or judged me but now i actually look normal. :)
    went from a 36G to 34DD. highest weight was 155 lbs and now i'm 131! clothes actually FIT. old bras fit too, now. I don't feel so exposed all the time now. it's amazing.
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I have *heard* that it's 1 lb per cup size per boob.

I have no evidence or references for this number. It probably came from a cosmo magazine when I was 18 and pissed off that I was 114lbs and wanted credit for my D-cups. Oh, the days.....
    I know, right? Sigh. Always our own worst critics.

I think it would be hard to make a formula based on cup size since the volume of a given cup size depends on the band as well.
    For example, the volume of a 32D is similar to that of a 34C.
  • p0tt3rgl33k
    p0tt3rgl33k Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Mine are 40D. Love them and hate them at the same time, lol...
  • amylovescupcakes
    amylovescupcakes Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Mine are now so pathetic that I doubt removing them from the equation would make a great deal of difference.

I have none. They are like super non existent, but my amazing hubby will fix this and more if I want them. I think I'll earn that first.
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I hope to lose in that area as I lose weight. Don't know why people pay to get bigger ones!
    Hate that I can't find decent shirts because they don't fit my chest.
    ]

I agree wih this. I have trouble buying dresses or suits because my chest size is so much bigger than what I where for bottoms. I am glad I work in a job that doesn't need dresses and suits.
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I like your thinking, as a 36E that would mean I have hit goal :happy:
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    So excited to see some fellow G/H cup gals!!!
  • ktmmom189
    ktmmom189 Posts: 132 Member
    Options

This I am barely in a B cup so no help for me and I just lost another 3 inches. Darn it.
  • jiva57
    jiva57 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    "It's not 1 lb per cup, per boob.. When I went to the dr's *years* ago now.. when I was only ahem.. 20. I was a 34 G. Each of mine weighted 8 lbs, according to the dr. His next line was "well no wonder you're having back troubles. You carry two bowling balls on your chest every day" "

"I don't get it- that's pretty close 7 letters, 8 lbs? margin of error? I'm actually asking for clarification, not to be snarky. And I'm def not arguing to support my number, as it's probably made up.

^^^^ What was actually written.... What guys hear:
    "blah blah blah blah blah blah blah BOOBS blah blah blah blah blah"
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Im so glad mine are shrinking. no more back pain
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    At the start of losing weight 8 years ago (334 lbs), I was a 44FF and busting out of it. Even when I lost to 118 lbs, I was still a 36F. I was a 36F, as well, when I leveled out between 130-140 in 2006 so I opted for having a breast reduction/lift. I was reduced to a 34C. After having a 2nd baby and some fluctuations in weight, I'm currently 137 lbs and a 34D. I'll take it over the F cup.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    so back when i was 19 i got a boob reduction.

i went from a cup size much larger than 32J (my bra was too small) and went to a 32D. I lost 10-15 pounds but part of that is also because I spent 2 days extra in the hospital. i had lost a lot of blood and they had to keep me on an IV all that time. So for 3 days I wasnt really eating anything but the bland hospital food

an i never had back pain. back pain with boobs comes more from bad posture and curving your shoulders forward rather than the weight of your breasts. just stand correctly and let your spine do what it's meant to do and you want have back pain :wink:

currently I'm an I cup and if things go the way they have been going then I'll continue to lose in the band size, lose nothing in the cup and therefore end up gaining cup sizes. weight isnt an issue for me, but i am think of how to factor in my tig ole bitties in my body fat goals