Options

Replies

• shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wowza!!!!
  • ontothesummit
    Options
    Girl, you smile your are an inspiration.
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    you look amazing. thank you for sharing, you inspire me. I got this, just have to keep going and never give up.
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wow. they could make you into a barbie doll! amazing work!
  • flamencobarbie
    flamencobarbie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Your story is very motivating!! I would like to add you as a friend. : ) Thank you for sharing...
  • Snotori
    Snotori Posts: 156
    Options
    Amazing... great success story!!!
  • gramacanada
    gramacanada Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Super YOU. Thanks for posting this. What you wrote is as inspiring as the pictures Kudos:flowerforyou:
  • TAdams0516
    Options
    You look Great......
  • ShaunW1992
    ShaunW1992 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Va Va Voom! So which agency do you work for!
  • MrSJWinship
    MrSJWinship Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hot Damn! thats impressive as hell!
  • FreddieRaechel
    FreddieRaechel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    YOU FREAKING GO GIRL!
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Stunnnnning!
  • j3nn1f3rOj3nny
    j3nn1f3rOj3nny Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing... I feel inspired
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow. Amazing. Great job!
  • jms3533
    jms3533 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    terrific hard work! You look amazing!
  • turbomuzz
    turbomuzz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is some excellent work right there. a great inspiraton!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    HOLY Hannah!! Absolutely amazing - a whole new person - love the new hair do also. I can really believe that people do not recognize you any more. Great job!
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job.
  • mizzthang
    mizzthang Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    NOW YOU SEE IT... NOW YOU DON'T... I DID IT AND YOU CAN DO IT TOO! :flowerforyou:

I wanted to show you all that perseverance and dedication pays off. I started my weightloss journey on 21st March 2011... Yes at first it was tough but then as the pounds started to melt away I gain new strength and was determined to see this thing through to the end... I try my hardest not to Yoyo diet as I did not want to waste any time as I was a woman on a mission... Well on 3rd September 2012 I hit my target now I feel as if a smile has been tattooed permanently on my face... the fun thing in many people do not recognise the new me and they have been going absolutely crazy when I say it's me...
    My downfall was snacking in between meals... yes I have snacks now but I watch the calories and sugar and fat content etc... I now do Kick Boxing twice a week (I have my own boxing gloves too), I also do Zumba, Aerobics, Outdoor bootcamp too... All of which have helped me to get where I am today... I feel inspired to share with all of my family, friends, colleagues and aqaintances... that they can also achieve this too... many have started their weight loss journey and I think God that they listened

YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY! BELIEVE IN YOU... REMEMEBER YOU ARE NOT IN A RACE WITH ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF... THOSE WHO ARE ABOUT TO GIVE UP PLEASE GIVE IT ONE MORE SHOT... IT IS ALL ABOUT CHANGING YOUR MINDSET... NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THIS FOR YOU... TAKE THE REIGNS AND MAKE YOUR CHANGE TODAY..

photo68.jpg
    GGM_00313-1.jpg
    240ahhNOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-27-Copy.jpg
    M232446_Howell_LJ-35.jpg
    me1.jpg
    me.jpg
    ****************************************************************************************************************************************************
    HEY EVERYONE, I AM SENDING YOU ALL A BIG THANK YOU FROM MY HOME IN THE UK.. you have all been very kind and I am real glad that I could inspire you... I have said this time and time again that... there is no real quick fix... work at it and you will reap the benefits.. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK... TRY NOT TO STRAY OFF YOUR PATH AS IT WILL TAKE YOU TWICE AS LONG TO REACH YOUR FINISH LINE WHATEVER THAT MAY BE :0)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!