Done with my belly for now!

Options
Hi i'm Marie!

hw:190lbs
sw:185lbs
cw:164lbs
gw:150lbs

I gained a lot of weigh during just one year so that explains the nasty stretch marks.
Im sorry that the before pictures look gros but it is depressing reality to a lot of people so i hop my little succes can be motivation to others. The stretchmarks were the only reason why i started working on my belly and hip area and i think im done with that now and i will start concentrating on my legs more.

http://www.imagebanana.com/view/fkhc0iv9/page.jpg

The abs a re not quite there yet but im going to work on them another time.
Hope everybody is keeping there motivation up!
-Marie :)

Replies

• TrekkieChic
    TrekkieChic Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Marie!

I gained a lot of weigh during just one year so that explains the nasty stretch marks.
    Im sorry that the before pictures look gros but it is depressing reality to a lot of people so i hop my little succes can be motivation to others. The stretchmarks were the only reason why i started working on my belly and hip area and i think im done with that now and i will start concentrating on my legs more.

Before (looking like im pregnant)
    hv6lfr.jpg29pb4h5.jpg

After
    kbaurr.jpg6

Great job!!!
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Marie!

Before (looking like im pregnant)
    hv6lfr.jpg29pb4h5.jpg

After
    kbaurr.jpghttp://tinypic.com/r/2lthrpv/6

Nicely done.
  • marienaegele
    marienaegele Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    im sorry but i have no clue why the picture isnt showing :O
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!