HUGE HURDLE....

Options
I feel like Wonder~Woman!!!!!! I run, I like to run outside, I have three kids that I cannot take with me when I run. Therefore weekends and vacations I don't accomplish very much exercise. HOWEVER, I DO have a dusty treadmill in the basement that I had made too many excuses not to use. TODAY WAS THE DAY!!!!!!!! I actually accomplished my regular run on the treadmill, burned over 800 calories and the kids DID NOT burn the house down while I was downstairs! This was a HUGE hurdle in my mind and feel AMAZING!!! (Endorphins are AWESOME!!! :) Sorry, but felt the need to toot my horn a little, hopefully someone else reads this that has had the same hangup, and overcomes it. Keep on Running!!!

Replies

• Elfie1
    Elfie1 Posts: 30
    Options
    Good Goin!!!!! I am glad to hear you have prevailed over your dungeon/treadmill situation. I just recently bought a new treadmill and am amazed at how far I have come. Now warming up at my previous highest speed rate and yesterday I actually ran for 20 minutes...it is indeed amazing what you can do if you really WANT to. I keep mine in the tv area tho, right in sight all the time. I do love the big ugly thing.:bigsmile:

Keep on Running!!!!
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    That's FABBBBBulous Daaahling!!!! :love: :flowerforyou:

Great accomplishment amidst the distractions of family & weather!
    I need to rattle loose my dusty gym bag.... soon!

Thanks for the inspiration! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :drinker: :love:
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Good for you girlfriend! you give me inspiration; instead of surfing thte web, ill go ride my stationary bike!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!