I'm new to MFP

Options
Hi I'm new to MFP. Was referred by a friend who has already lost 18 pounds! I'm really looking forward to a new lifestyle!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy!
  • debbiekuhn123
    debbiekuhn123 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ive only been here few days, welcome :)
  • parallax693
    Options
    Its a great, supportive community. People are losing weight all difference kinds of ways. Make a plan and go for it!
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hello there. You have come to the right place. Tons of support and good peeps here. Indeed, think of it as a healthy life style change and you are well on your way, the weight loss will follow. Be well.
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I sent you an invitation to a group I moderate called One Day At A Time. We have daily chat thread, weekly workout challenges and weigh-ins and of course motivation and encouragement. Feel free to friend me.
  • Itsallbs15
    Itsallbs15 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Ive only been here few days, welcome :)

I also sent you an invite.
  • Ayola83
    Options
    Hello all. I'm new to MFP too. My sister told me about it, and we're teaming up to lose weight together. She's become determined to exercise more, and I'm determined to eat better, so we decided to motivate each other (and yes, it does help when your buddy lives in the same household!). I've got more than 100 pounds to lose, so I decided to break the measure of my progress in half. Hope to be friends with some of you!
  • skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome to My Fitness Pal. :smile:
  • VAL4704
    Options
    I am new here as well, this is the first time i have decided to eat healthy and count calories.
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a wonderful community of support. Hope your weightloss journey is a success! :smile:
  • katie070563
    Options
    Good luck, its great on here!
  • neederan
    neederan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome!