Countdown To ChristmasTake 2....(lose a stone(14lbs))

Options
hey guys..
we all done so well with last years christmas challenge and to be honest i have well and truly falling off the wagon and gained backmost of the weigh i lost .. im just putting this out there for any of you interested in starting up a new challenge.. im not 100% sure yet what the challenge is going to be so i need people that are willing to set a weekly challenge every now and then.. we have 12 weeks to lose a full stone.. 14lbs thats just over 1lb a week which is very acheivable.. please comment under this post if you are interested in joining and send me a private mail with your starting weight.. we will be starting on monday the 1st of october and our last weigh in will be december 17th (1 week before christmas)

andrea xx

Replies

• Charlene_91
    Options
    Hi, you know im in :) EXCITED!!!!
    Just checked on our old spread sheet and i weighed roughly the same as i did then now!!!!!!!! Not good. The weight i lost this year is bk on :(

I'm more than happy to help with challenges etc...

x
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    not good with posting spreadsheets but can help coming up with the challenges :)
  • loischapman
    Options
    Hi Andrea I would love to do this..it really did help, thanks now I just have to get back to checking in daily..I do not know how to do the spread sheets..is this somthing you will do again, I know its a lot of work and you are very busy. I so appreciate it.
  • andreaie
    andreaie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    hi ladies dont worry about the spreadsheets im in the process of setting one up.. like last time i will leave it open so you can all record your weekly weight... i will also set up a group so we can have our own private discussions and suggestions ... cant wait to get started i really need to this i want at least a STONE gone my christmas ...
  • andreaie
    Options
    when you guys send me your starting weight ill send you the link to the spreadsheet...
  • SkippyKay
    SkippyKay Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • KATRENAJ
    KATRENAJ Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I'm in. This sounds great. My starting weight is 241
  • andreaie
    Options
    someone left a note on the spreadsheet about weighing in again on monday... so if you weigh in and you find you have lost/gained please change it on the spreadsheet... i will post our first challenge on sunday so we will be ready to start first thing monday morning..

xxx
  • Charlene_91
    Options
    Can't wait! Hope you all have a fab weekend x
  • FJMilner
    Options
    *peeks round door* .......can I join in too?? :smile:
  • patsyanne
    Options
    I am in...need all the help and encouragement I can get.
  • fitnowandforever
    fitnowandforever Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This challenge helped me soooo much last year :) I was hoping there'd be another, hooray!
  • mcva929
    mcva929 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join! My starting weight is 140.6.
  • andreaie
    Options
    hey guys here is the link to the group id like you all to become members of it because this is were we will be posting challenges and discussions ...
    if anyone has a problem joining let me know and ill invite you xx
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8775-christmas-challenge-take-2
  • sian_1989
    sian_1989 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sounds like just what I need after my holiday. Totally lacking motivation right now.
  • andreaie
    Options
    ok ladies here is the link to the spreadsheet... all you have to do is copy it and paste it into the search bar.. leave your name and starting weight and do this every monday... simples...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtJ6AEQWGqtddEIxMHh2dnZFemVOSVhBalJlWTFOQUE#gid=0
  • EvelynForsyth
    EvelynForsyth Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in too!
    I was just saying the other day that i would like to lose a stone for Christmas and a weekly weigh in tracked by someone would be great! I lost weight last year and regained it, similar story for a lot of people i guess!
    Maybe we should have a calories burnt goal or minutes of exercise challenge? (Not a competition, just a personal challenge)
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    count me in. I have started to back slide alot and this is just what the doctor ordered. I will send you my stuff.
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join please!

My starting weight is 65.9 kg, not sure in lbs, will have to convert it!
  • racemary
    racemary Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm so in :) Haven't really lost anything for a months (lost a little, gained a little). So I need to get back on track! Feel free to add me for encouragement ;)