Start 30 day shred 2moro - nervous!

Options
Measurements took and ready to start 30 day shred 2moro. Im going to get hubby to take pictures tonight and then ill be ready to go. Feeling so motivated to do it but so nervous at the same time. 30 days seems like such a long time lol. wish me luck :)

Replies

• Kayluh_xo
    Options
    I started that today! :)

Good luck!
  • melgale0317
    Options
    I'm going to be right there with you! I've had the video for a long time now - and I'm finally going to put it to good use! My motivation was the thread on here with picture results - they were amazing and totally motivating! October here I come!!!!

Good luck to you and we can't wait to hear your progress!
    ~Mel
  • mysterysilk
    Options
    i did the 30 day shred over the summer and it's what really helped me kick off my progress! It's an amazing video, plus I love JM (own two of her other DVDs, buying a third this weekend!) It get difficult sometimes, but you just have to think to yourself why you're doing it. You want to look good, but more importantly, feel good.
  • MissTrim46
    MissTrim46 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm on board to start tomorrow. Will do my weight and measurements first thing tomorrow morning.

Good luck all.
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    good luck im starting the shred tomorrow also. i have done it a bout 3 times but i never finish it even thou i saw results. Would u like to be friends so we can hold each other accountable i just join 30 ds group but havent found a buddy yet. its only 20 mins a day u can have a rest day im goin to be doin level 1 for 10 days then rest(maybe) level 2 for 10 days then rest then level 3 for 10 days.how do u plan on doing it?
  • KrazyFit89
    Options
    How crazy! I just post doing this shred for an October Challenge! I'm super ready and hope we can all motivate each other! I'm nervous also about doing this shred but I'm ready knowing all you guys will be suffering with me yay! :)
  • 08AmandaC
    08AmandaC Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you all starting this week....am on day 7....still struggling but can already feel the difference! AND an inch off nearly everywhere!!! xxx
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have done this before....and I too, will start this tomorrow. I am 47, and it really wasn't the most challenging exercise I have
    done....but to be able to commit to it is the idea. Good luch to you!
  • bigbeff
    bigbeff Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Is this the one on YouTube? If so, I am in.....along with my normal bootcamp and running..... Feel I must see results then!
  • kcoburn327
    kcoburn327 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting tonight! I took my measurements and weight and plan on taking my "before" pictures. I started Insanity in June and got to month 2 week 2 and stopped. Plan on starting again after completing 30 DS
  • tiffanympm
    Options
    I'm beginning the 30ds tomorrow as well. Added some of you ladies. What size weights are you using?
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    good luck im starting the shred tomorrow also. i have done it a bout 3 times but i never finish it even thou i saw results. Would u like to be friends so we can hold each other accountable i just join 30 ds group but havent found a buddy yet. its only 20 mins a day u can have a rest day im goin to be doin level 1 for 10 days then rest(maybe) level 2 for 10 days then rest then level 3 for 10 days.how do u plan on doing it?

Ive got a accountability buddy already but i can have 2 :) Ive added u. Im planning on doing 30 days in a row but we shall see lol
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    I'm beginning the 30ds tomorrow as well. Added some of you ladies. What size weights are you using?

Im starting with 1.5kg weights
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Is this the one on YouTube? If so, I am in.....along with my normal bootcamp and running..... Feel I must see results then!

Yes, you can find this on Youtube.
  • butterflyfairy2
    butterflyfairy2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I will be starting tomorrow as well.
    I tried it in Sept but level 2 was killer on my knees so I had to stop but now im back and feeling good. Hopefully I will make it through this time. :)
    Anyone can feel free to add me or let me know if there is a group and I will join. :)
  • Freakbunny
    Freakbunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I started 30 DS this morning!

I haven't got any weights yet, I might just have to use canned food from the pantry lol until I can buy some.

Nice energetic feeling afterwards.

I feel rather unsure on what exercises I should do or try, so thought I'd start with this.