Only 6 more to go!!!

Options
I'm almost done with phase 1 of the lifestyle for life change. With 6 pounds to go, here are the results...

BeforeDuringandalmostafter_zpsf7b96622.jpg

I've practiced maintaining my weight throughout the weight loss, and so I feel like I have a better than average shot at keeping my weight in check for the rest of my life. Through friends, family and general better health, I'm getting this done!

People ask--"Is it hard to lose weight?" The answer is not really. You just have to be ready to accept getting from point A to point B is going to take determination and dedication. You have to be ready for it. You have to know that there is a piece of chocolate cake around every corner waiting for your determination to fail. You have to know where you can pick your battles, and when to cut your losses in order to fight another day.

It's an amazing journey, one I'm glad to have been able to take. The only regret I have is that I didn't do this sooner, but then again, there is a time for everything and this is MY TIME TO SHINE!!!

Replies

• refeek
    refeek Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, Amy!! The pictures tell it all.....you look fabulous and I know how terrific you feel!!! I'm so proud of your determination and resolve:-)
  • LegzyK
    LegzyK Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes... You've shown an amazing transformation....you look great, good for YOU! SHINE ON Girl :flowerforyou:
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You look great! What an accomplishment, I hope I can do it too!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    We CAN do this--together we can do anything!!!! Pictures are worth a thousand words--I will be excited to see everyone's pictures, because I know what this feels like!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job and you look fantastic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!