One year later (26 pounds down)

Options
jenbehe
jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
Hi everyone!

Right now I am feeling a bit sluggish, my weight loss has stalled and I haven't been feeling motivated. I have another 62 pounds to go or so, and I thought by putting together a before and during picture, it might motivate me a bit more! Just thought I'd share it with all you great people

Height: 5'3
Starting weight: 223 (Sept 2011)
Current weight: 196 (Sept 2012)

Hopefully the image works!
2mc8yvb.jpg

Replies

• eskimite
    Options
    nicely done! one can definitely see a change in the "after" photo. definitely looks like you've lost tons of inches and 25 pounds over the past year. losing weight is so hard...not at all just as easy as "eat less, exercise more". ;-) stay motivated and good luck over the next months.
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    You look really amazing! Well done. I know you have a way to go yet (your words) but I still think you have done wonderfully, I cannot wait to get where you are! Keep it up and good Luck on the rest of your journey x
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    Options
    You look great! Nice work.
  • jenbehe
    Options
    nicely done! one can definitely see a change in the "after" photo. definitely looks like you've lost tons of inches and 25 pounds over the past year. losing weight is so hard...not at all just as easy as "eat less, exercise more". ;-) stay motivated and good luck over the next months.

thank you so much! it is hard - just need to refocus myself and realize how amazing I'll feel if I keep at it!
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    You do not look like you way that much at all!!!!
    Good job on the 26 pounds though!!!

Keep it up.
  • gm44619
    gm44619 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You're doing great ~ it is frustrating to have weight loss hit a plateau, but every pound you've lost is helping you in more ways than just outward appearance, so hang in there and don't give up! You're smart to take motivational pics ~ by this time next year, you'll look back in amazement at your accomplishments :)
  • jenbehe
    Options
    You look really amazing! Well done. I know you have a way to go yet (your words) but I still think you have done wonderfully, I cannot wait to get where you are! Keep it up and good Luck on the rest of your journey x

Thank you so so much! YOU CAN DO IT :). Congrats on your progress so far! Good luck with your journey as well :)
  • jenbehe
    Options
    You do not look like you way that much at all!!!!
    Good job on the 26 pounds though!!!

Keep it up.

I hide my weight well I guess haha!

thank you:)
  • peachknee
    Options
    Be encouraged !! You're doing so well :D and you look great - and I agree, you don't appear to weigh as much as you do. BTW love your expression ::sqquuuueeeee::
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I see a big change with your before pix. You look great! Keep it up.
  • fstephanie4
    fstephanie4 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!! Well done :)
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Be proud and keep going girl, you got this!! :bigsmile:
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    nice!, thats awesome.... Im jealous cause im 5´2 , started this around 200 lbs and I NEVER looked as good as you :grumble:
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Well done for losing your 26 pounds, good luck on the rest of your journey
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Right now I am feeling a bit sluggish, my weight loss has stalled and I haven't been feeling motivated. I have another 62 pounds to go or so, and I thought by putting together a before and during picture, it might motivate me a bit more! Just thought I'd share it with all you great people

Height: 5'3
    Starting weight: 223 (Sept 2011)
    Current weight: 196 (Sept 2012)

Hopefully the image works!
    2mc8yvb.jpg

awesome! wow BIIIIIIG DIFF... 25#'s is a lot of wt! weighs as much as an automobile TIRE and a chihuaha doggy! lol
    great job.. keep going!!! im close to your loss now.. well right at it cuz i lost 3#'s just before mfp.. and have now lost 22 pounds after 11wks on MFP! :drinker: (profile pic is about a 20# diff from heavist and like 17-18# diff on mfp) (red shirt heaviest wt)... HW 234 mfp SW 231 CW 209 GW 155-160 (and im 5'3 1/2 i usually say 5'4" :tongue:
  • jenbehe
    Options
    Be encouraged !! You're doing so well :D and you look great - and I agree, you don't appear to weigh as much as you do. BTW love your expression ::sqquuuueeeee::

thank you so much! :)
  • Racleeyou
    Racleeyou Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look great~Hang in there! I am sure you will get back on track!!
  • jenbehe
    Options
    nice!, thats awesome.... Im jealous cause im 5´2 , started this around 200 lbs and I NEVER looked as good as you :grumble:

thank you!! I think I just hide my weight well! :x
  • RenaHope
    Options
    Awesome progress. I am about the same height as you, so I'd like to know what you did to get this far? Seriously AMAZING job. I want to be a copy cat!! Ahahaha.
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You're looking great! You definitely don't look like you're in the 190's on a 5'3" frame, so you must have tons of muscle!!! If you're looking for motivation, rest assured that your hard work is showing on your body, even if you're not seeing a change on the scale!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!