Turning 21 :)

arlacher
arlacher Posts: 7
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
This next week is going to be my 21st B-Day! Finally!!! Can anyone give me some advise as to what drinks I should try that are low calorie and won't make me feel like a barrel the next day? We are big into jell-o shots, and I usually make those sugar free, but when we actually get to the bars, what would be some good drinks to try that are great tasting and low in calories and carbs! Thanks for any advice!

Replies

• snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Hey!

Happy 21st hope you have a brilliant birthday! Seems a hundred years since I was 21 (actually only 5!)

I like to drink either vodka with diet coke or slim tonic, gin with slim tonic or white wine spritzers

I've heard that the clear drinks, spirits or white wine are least calorific if you have them with diet soda etc.

I'd avoid beer or sugary drinks though, they're loaded with calories and carbs

Ultimately though, you're turning 21 so don't get too hung up on counting calories for the day, just enjoy yourself, and re-start the next day!

:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Diet Dr. Pepper and Bacardi Superior rum is one of my favorites! Any liquor and diet soda is a good bet. Stay away from bar specials that are mixed drinks because those have tones of sugar and calories, and typically not very much liquor. The new MGD (Miller Genuine Draft) 64 calorie beer is good and so is Michelob Ultra (99 calories).

Have fun and Happy 21st!
  • Thanks for all the great advice!!! :) Ill definitely try these and have fun too!!!
This discussion has been closed.