Replies

• bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    haha boob weight, something i always wondered about. :laugh:
  • markpmc
    markpmc Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    umm i don't get it. yes i'm a guy, but they're part of the package and SHOULD count as total weight.
  • XjuliaXannX
    XjuliaXannX Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    eh i feel like mine might weigh 1 lb together :l
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    Know how you feel :( the disadvantage of weightloss
  • natuhlay
    natuhlay Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im so glad mine are shrinking. no more back pain

That's exactly how I look at it. I mean, boobs are nice and all but when you're in pain its not worth it. If I went down a cup size I'd be happy!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    UGH.
    I'm hoping that mine go away when I drop this next 70 pounds.
    Ds are not all fun. :(
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Mine don't weigh much, but I'd like an allowance to subtract for my big butt! :noway:
  • michelleindeed
    michelleindeed Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm sure mine are a few pounds, but I wouldn't try to subtract that from my total.
    I am annoyed/pleased that my band size is shrinking though- today my boobs were starting to fall out of the cups at the bottom because the band is getting so loose. :/
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    34DD to 34C. At this point I'm happy with the size, altho not with the sag.:grumble: I'll live with the extra couple of pounds.
  • Elise_healthy4life
    Options
    I've gone from a 22DD (aus sizes) to a 14C that I can barely fill out I miss them
  • leahestey
    leahestey Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't have the big boob problem I'm about a 34B maybe. But I always wanted to see how much they weigh. Boobs are mostly made out of fat.......So in a sense, men are attracted to FAT!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    Yes, they definitely need to allow for this! Also, I feel like I look heavier in things if they aren't fitted bc my boobs fill everything out and make my shirts puff out so much. Back pain, tears, and the like. Sigh
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my belly button ring weighs 3 lbs.
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure my belly button ring weighs 3 lbs.

Ingenious! I never thought to add body piercings...:drinker:
  • Molllee
    Options
    ok I just spit out my drink laughing so hard at this. lol thanks alot
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm good at judging the weight of things by holding them in my hands. Just sayin'

L.O.FREAKIN.L.
  • tritostayfit
    Options
    UGH.
    I'm hoping that mine go away when I drop this next 70 pounds.
    Ds are not all fun. :(

Sorry - D's are always fun!
  • spangey13
    Options
    Mine are now so pathetic that I doubt removing them from the equation would make a great deal of difference.

My fiance says "more than a handful is a waste". I think he says it to make me feel better
  • squirmmonster
    squirmmonster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sorry girls, but.. breasts are 90% FAT. It is where our bodies store extra FAT. If you want to be healthy you need to lose FAT. So... no, you don't get to subtract them. They are excess fat stores, plain and simple. If your fat goes down, your boobs will go down. If you're lucky, they might be the last thing, but it's still just fat. The amount of a breast that is actually milk glands is incredibly small.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Won't affect the scales for me unfortunately :cry: they're just about gonnnneee!