Hello!!!

Options
Hi,
Im new here, looking to lose around 3-4 stone (42-56 pounds), have already lost 11 n half pounds so far, and am dieting by following the slimming world plan, looking to make some new friends on here to encourage me on my fitness journey :-)

Replies

• tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your profile and was wondering where you had got to, how are you doing? Having a good weekend so far? xxx
  • looneygirl44
    Options
    How wierd lol, not 2 bad thanks, bit picky but did my Hannah waterman dvd this evening, so hoping that will combat the picking lol, doing a nice beef stew and dumplings tomorrow, and made a banoffee pie for tomorrow which is low in cals! Im not hopeful of that 2 n half this week though, maybe 1lb, been getting a few comments recently though so think the weight loss is now starting to show, yipppeee !!! Hows your weekend been?? i see u lost another 2lb thats fantastic!! all that running is defo paying off 4 u xx
  • tansyf
    tansyf Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to run 6k today, but was slightly hungover :-( so only ran 3 :-( will be back on form tomorrow hopefully. you are doing really well too, keep it up and we'll be back to Badminton after half term, can't wait! xxx
  • seminer
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too! Just trying to navigate around on the website!!
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome to a great website!!!! very helpful!!!:flowerforyou:
  • shorty0j
    Options
    Welcome i am new too and i find it very nice!!