Just Dance for the Wii Fit

Options
One of my friends lent me Just Dance for the Wii, how hilarious is this game, really makes you move and loads of fun. First day I clocked up 4, 000 steps on my pedometer just by spending a couple of hours on it with the children, so much fun. At least three of my friends have since bought it and loved it! Took it to a 'candle party' last night, watching my 80 year old neighbour dancing to 'Cotton Eye Joe' was the highlight of my year so far, go buy it, its great!!! Would really like to hear more recommendations for dancing games if you have any, cheers guys xxxx

Replies

• dragonfly81
    dragonfly81 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I just got this game too, and at first I hated it, because the wiimote doesn't always show that you got the move down correctly. Then I realized, Screw the score, I'm really getting a work out. Now I just have fun doing it!
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    It is hilarious!! My girls got it for Christmas and we have had SO much fun w/ it!!! Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and Hot N Cold are their favs. You do work up a sweat!!
  • looneygirl44
    Options
    Yeah i didnt think it picked up the movements very well, but then again i didnt play it much, but i suppose it is a fun way to work out. Think im getting to the point where ive got 2 many wii workout games i dont know which ones to use!! x
  • Eliaheart
    Eliaheart Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey, sounds like fun - I may check it out!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • bizziebod
    Options
    We had a good laugh on it yesterday too! We also got Biggest Loser which I found is quite useful as it tells you how many calories you're burning!