Be proud!!

Options
I am proud of myself!! I have lost about 60 lbs all together. i have lost 30 here and 30 on my own. i have been feeling a little yucky lately and haven't been giving it my all but i'm doing it and keeping it off! a few weeks ago my sister came to town and after not seeing me for a year didn't say anything about my change. i was pretty bummed but why do i need to hear things from her to feel good?!? so i wanted to stop and say i am proud of myself and so should you guys. everyday is a new day and we keep trying so be proud of yourself and show it!! tell me what you are proud of. toot your own horn!

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Yay! It is such a privilege to have and pursue health!
    You are an amazing success, and look beautiful:)
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I am proud of you as well. It takes alot of hard work and effort to lose weight and keep it off. Im sorry your sister didnt even acknowledge your hard work , that can be so frustrating when it would be nice to hear something now and then. Just keep up your dedication and success.

I am proud of the fact that pretty much on my own i have kept up with this and have lost 43 lbs in the last 4 months because its not so easy when you do it completely alone.
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you and I'm proud of you too!!