131 lbs down but a lot more to go

Options
tmauck4472
tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
I started my weight loss journey in January of 2012. Almost 9 months ago. This is the difference so far. Can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

dual2.jpg

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome! You are looking great! You're always working hard and kicking butt! Way to go my awesome buddy!
  • mearlie
    mearlie Posts: 224
    Options
    Wow, you look like a different person!
  • Cdngal08
    Cdngal08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    oh my what a difference...congrats on your success thus far....
  • okiesarah
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Way to go. You are an inspiration.
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You are kicking butt! What are you doing besides counting calories? I am sending friend request as I must hear more!
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You are kicking butt! What are you doing besides counting calories? I am sending friend request as I must hear more!

I go to Zumba 4 times a week. I've just started IF and really likeing it. But I won't know results from that for a least a month. I also eat low calories, but I don't encourage anyone else to do that but I also hate it when people make snide remarks about how I eat, only because I'm doing this for me and I'm doing it my way. And it's working just fine : )

Thanks.
  • tmauck4472
    Options
    This is so awesome! You are looking great! You're always working hard and kicking butt! Way to go my awesome buddy!

Thanks Rach, your pretty amazing yourself :wink:
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    wow so great im so glad you are my friend you look wonderful:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :love:

and you are so right you have to do what works for you its your body not theirs
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow!! 131lbs in 9 months! thats awesome! how have you done it? )
  • tmauck4472
    Options

By standing by my convictions that I have to do this. I refuse to give in to cravings and therefore I don't have them anymore. (I'm very thankful for that) I eat low yes, but I eat clean and healthy so I'm not worried. I take a vitamin and fish oil everyday for heart health. I try to stay under 100 carbs a day. I go to Zumba 4 times a week and try to get in some walking too but that has become more difficult with classes starting up. It's not easy and I find myself wanting to just eat everything and then I look at where I am now since January and I can't stop and let all my hard work go down the drain So I keep plugging away.
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    Options

By standing by my convictions that I have to do this. I refuse to give in to cravings and therefore I don't have them anymore. (I'm very thankful for that) I eat low yes, but I eat clean and healthy so I'm not worried. I take a vitamin and fish oil everyday for heart health. I try to stay under 100 carbs a day. I go to Zumba 4 times a week and try to get in some walking too but that has become more difficult with classes starting up. It's not easy and I find myself wanting to just eat everything and then I look at where I am now since January and I can't stop and let all my hard work go down the drain So I keep plugging away.

Well said!! and its obviously working wonders for you! well done...all that hard work is paying off (and has really motivated me, so thank you for that :)
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Way to go buddy!
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Holy moly, that's the equivalent of a human being! Way to go :)
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    what a huge success.. in 9 months no less! congratulations!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS you look amazing
  • Bonnyr1971
    Options
    wow you are looking great, a total different person. keep up the great work!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    wow that's insane, in only 9 months... I'm jealous!
  • nurseshannon1975
    Options
    YOU are my hero!!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Congratulations lovely lady!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    That's just about my two year goal and you did it in 9 months!!!! I am so impressed!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!