Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

131 lbs down but a lot more to go

tmauck4472
tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
I started my weight loss journey in January of 2012. Almost 9 months ago. This is the difference so far. Can't wait to see what the next year will bring.

dual2.jpg

Replies

• AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    This is so awesome! You are looking great! You're always working hard and kicking butt! Way to go my awesome buddy!
  • mearlie
    mearlie Posts: 224
    Wow, you look like a different person!
  • Cdngal08
    Cdngal08 Posts: 18 Member
    oh my what a difference...congrats on your success thus far....
  • Wow you look amazing. Way to go. You are an inspiration.
  • HotDolphinMama
    HotDolphinMama Posts: 82 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS! You are kicking butt! What are you doing besides counting calories? I am sending friend request as I must hear more!
  • tmauck4472
    CONGRATULATIONS! You are kicking butt! What are you doing besides counting calories? I am sending friend request as I must hear more!

I go to Zumba 4 times a week. I've just started IF and really likeing it. But I won't know results from that for a least a month. I also eat low calories, but I don't encourage anyone else to do that but I also hate it when people make snide remarks about how I eat, only because I'm doing this for me and I'm doing it my way. And it's working just fine : )

Thanks.
  • tmauck4472
    This is so awesome! You are looking great! You're always working hard and kicking butt! Way to go my awesome buddy!

Thanks Rach, your pretty amazing yourself :wink:
  • BRANDYGR8MOVES
    BRANDYGR8MOVES Posts: 87 Member
    wow so great im so glad you are my friend you look wonderful:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love: :love: :love:

and you are so right you have to do what works for you its your body not theirs
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member
    wow!! 131lbs in 9 months! thats awesome! how have you done it? )
  • tmauck4472

By standing by my convictions that I have to do this. I refuse to give in to cravings and therefore I don't have them anymore. (I'm very thankful for that) I eat low yes, but I eat clean and healthy so I'm not worried. I take a vitamin and fish oil everyday for heart health. I try to stay under 100 carbs a day. I go to Zumba 4 times a week and try to get in some walking too but that has become more difficult with classes starting up. It's not easy and I find myself wanting to just eat everything and then I look at where I am now since January and I can't stop and let all my hard work go down the drain So I keep plugging away.
  • trimNslim
    trimNslim Posts: 31 Member

By standing by my convictions that I have to do this. I refuse to give in to cravings and therefore I don't have them anymore. (I'm very thankful for that) I eat low yes, but I eat clean and healthy so I'm not worried. I take a vitamin and fish oil everyday for heart health. I try to stay under 100 carbs a day. I go to Zumba 4 times a week and try to get in some walking too but that has become more difficult with classes starting up. It's not easy and I find myself wanting to just eat everything and then I look at where I am now since January and I can't stop and let all my hard work go down the drain So I keep plugging away.

Well said!! and its obviously working wonders for you! well done...all that hard work is paying off (and has really motivated me, so thank you for that :)
  • clobercow
    clobercow Posts: 337 Member
    Way to go buddy!
  • Holy moly, that's the equivalent of a human being! Way to go :)
  • baodell
    baodell Posts: 32 Member
    what a huge success.. in 9 months no less! congratulations!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    CONGRATS you look amazing
  • wow you are looking great, a total different person. keep up the great work!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    wow that's insane, in only 9 months... I'm jealous!
  • YOU are my hero!!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Congratulations lovely lady!
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    That's just about my two year goal and you did it in 9 months!!!! I am so impressed!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!