Im new online mostly used mobile

Options
Hello, my name is Cynthia. I have been using this appl on my phone for awhile now and i just louve it. It is the ONLY fooding tracking system that can actually find almost every and any food, brand, calorie you have eaten and need to track. Well i finally decided to take the time to signup from my laptop so i could print my records for a doctor's appt. I was recently deiagnosed with Diabetes in july of this year, so i have been extra conscience and diligent about tracking everything, or at gave my best efforts. I truly HATE having to track my every bite of food and exercise, but if i have to do so, I use this this app. well hello again to everyone!

Replies

• jovigirl26
    Options
    Hi Cynthia,
    I just found this app myself a few days ago. Its really given me to encouragement to work out and watch my calorie intake. I love it. I feel I can finally set a weight loss goal and stick to it :-)
    Dont give up either you can do it.... add me as a friend we can chat again...

Donna
  • rabbit1951
    rabbit1951 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi Cynthia- I thought the same at first, but now look forward to logging food and exercise. It's really made me much more aware of what I am eating and the amount. Also, since it remembers what we've entered, and folks seem to eat some of the same things frequently, it doesn't seem to take long to enter info now. Friend me if you want. There's a lot of support and motivation here.