Looking for some help

Options
My name is Caitlin, I just finished school in May and I've found that without the super crazy structure of nursing school I've put back on all the weight I had lost. When I first joined I was at 150 pounds. That was over a year ago and I'm right back where I started. I want to get back down to 125 or 130. I managed to get there once I know I can do it again but a little support is always helpful!

Feel free to send me friend requests. Sometimes my schedule is a bit hectic and I can't get on and post but I try my hardest and I always try to support those that support me.

Replies

• clicker_70
    Options
    Nursing school! Congratulations! You can obviously lose this weight since you've done it already before. Just try to avoid the stress eating!
  • dmarhal
    dmarhal Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Try structuring YOURSELF. Enter your daily meals on myfitnesspal ahead of time and then you just have to honor your commitment. If you think about your meal plans ahead of time you'll be providing some needed structure and make yourself accountable also for what goes in your mouth. I am finding this site a great tool. Good luck.