how much have you lost from start to this far???

Options
:flowerforyou: do you find it hard or easy tracking this way???

Replies

• katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I've tried weight watchers, slimming world and a variety of faddy detox type diets and this is the easiest I've found. I have also been more successful using MFP than I have on any other eating plan. The community is great, you get some haters but not that many. I have the app on my phone so I can add food and exercise as I go. I'm 50 odd days in and 23lbs down so it is definately working.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I find MFP a great tool and I've lost all my weight with this site I couldn't lose weight without it
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    This is the easiest and most successful way to lose weight, in my opinion. I've been here almost 7 weeks and have lost 14 pounds! Finally under 250!! :bigsmile:
  • catsbc2002
    catsbc2002 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    wow that is great i also did ww and lost 75p but after moving and having a lot of big changes in my life in the last 3 years have gained it back plus more.trying something new might just be what i need but might combind this and ww after the baby is born.
  • catsbc2002
    Options
    REALLY have you been doing other things or just strickly this??? when you started when did you add exercise???
  • catsbc2002
    Options
    great job,i am 5mounths pregnant but can afford to lose but if i maintain while pregnant ill be happy to.:flowerforyou:
  • wrbiii
    wrbiii Posts: 151
    Options
    I've dropped 32.8 lbs, of which mfp REALLY helped with 19 of.

I don't know that I could get this far without MFP honestly.
  • refinley2
    refinley2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I cut out meat, dairy, and eggs and just use MFP to make sure I have the right amount of daily calories. I just finished my first month of actively logging my food and lost 12 pounds (204-192.) It was pretty easy; the only hard part was waiting to see results
  • KevinHuss
    KevinHuss Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have tried a ton of things over the years. This site has made all the difference in the world. I kicked off my journey in January using a diet we aren't allowed to discuss here, but then switched to a high protein diet, and began logging. Some people tell me I'm a little OCD about it, with my app on the Blackberry and my policy of "If I can't log it, I don't eat it." But 10 months in and I am down 92 lb. And only have 9 more lb to go to my ultimate goal, which is a tad lower than my starting goal. I love this site for it's ease of use, the completeness of it's database, and the ease with which I can add foods.
  • banks89202
    Options
    I have lost 15lbs in a month (this is my first month here), it’s the easiest way for me to lose weight from everything that I have done in the past. I am now addicted to MFP.
  • bmarie612
    bmarie612 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MFP!!!!!!!! When I got serious with MFP.. I started losing weight and doing it the right way for the first time in my life. I don't know if I would have ever become so dedicated without this site.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Since I've been an adult and weight loss was my choice, I've never really tried to lose weight. Never tried a diet or plan...never really cared. When my wife was getting serious about her weight loss and wasn't doing some goofy plan or fad diet, but instead better every day food and exercise, I told her I would join her in the journey. She turned me on to MFP and I have to say, it's made things pretty easy. It also has me reading labels...something I never thought I would do. MFP makes it easy to track things and check progress,so I have to say I'm really happy about the way things are going.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    21 pounds.... and I like using this site
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I have lost 67 pounds so far. MFP has helped with 50 of it. I find it very easy to use this site and the phone app really helps with logging food. It is the first time I have successfully lost weight and kept it off. Nov. will be 1 year for me. ;-)
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    In my opinion..MFP is the easiest and it's FREE! :happy: .
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have tried many things including WW twice...MFP rocks! I never thought I would lose close to 60lbs and here I am :)
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have been on some type of diet since I was 12. Lost 90lbs on one program 7 yrs ago (not WW) and then added it back on - as it was restrictive and I never did really figure out how to eat properly after going off the restrictive part. I have been on MFP since Jan 2nd. I have lost 65lbs. I love love MFP...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!