New Challenge: PUSH to the End 2012

Options

Replies

• bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I already drink at least 12-16 cups of water a day, Run 2-3 miles 3/4 times a weeks and strength train 2xs /week. I could use this to stay motivated and keeping it all going. I recently quit smoking almost 2 months ago and this is what I have replaced it with :) Want to be held accountable to a team.. Awesome..
    Laurie

I do need to mention that every other week on Wednesday I work a 24 hour shift and will do what I can but if we end up working all 24 hours and it does happen. I will lose points for the team in the exercise department. Walking is the only option and use a pediometer to track, I am waiting on my fitbit one to be in on 10/17. Just wanted to make you aware.
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    I would love to do this! any slots left?
  • 2013newstart
    Options
    I just joined this website today but I could use some motivation to help me lose the extra weight is there still time to get in on this! If so let me know!
  • banks89202
    Options
    I want to join! Count me in :)
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    please include me too if it is not too late
  • givingitback
    Options
    May I please join? Tomorrow is my first day with MFP and what a wonderful way to get started.
  • I am in,plantar fachcitis,I can't do the running,jumping,pounding joint type exercise,but I am game for the rest.Can a yoga class be counted somewhere as part of my program,getting ready to start 1 soon.Also,are you a fitness trainer?Your program sounds good,I have a desire to complete my next stretch with a push,just lost 50 lbs,did it slow,it too me 1 yr,now ready to complete the rest.Thanks
  • Katydone
    Options
    Do you have room for one more?
  • FitWendi
    FitWendi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Ok, I would love to be included in this!! Do you have more room.
  • soobie
    soobie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join if you have any slots left :)
    Sue
  • Takarameri
    Takarameri Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This sounds like an awesome challenge! I would love to join!
  • Starla_86
    Options
    is there too many people...can i still join??
  • I am in,excited,ready to go!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    New Invites sent... I have room for at least up to 80 people - so if anyone wants to join, post here. Just note - you need to do an INTRODUCTION tonight to get placed on a team!

Wow! Glad that I bumped it up with a Last Call! And I didn't even offer alcohol! LOL.
  • laracolette
    laracolette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely keen! :)
  • lombrica
    Options
    Additonal Invite sent... Keep the interest coming! :)
  • alyson513
    alyson513 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!!
  • alxinhim2
    alxinhim2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Im interested, but Is it possible to sort of see what the tasks and such are just to be sure itll work around my school and work schedule?
  • lombrica
    Options
    More Invites were Sent. :)

I'm keeping it open until the Evening of October 1!! So, if you are interested - there is still time... I'm in Mountain Time - so let's say until October 1, 2012 at 8 PM Mountain Standard Time.
  • givingitback
    Options
    Can't find where to place my introduction.....hey go easy on me.....I'm a newbie!!!