TV OBSESSED:BROTHERS & SISTERS!!!

Options
anybody out there a fan of brothers and sisters?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!

i dvr everything and i just finished the season finale! :sad: :sad: :sad:

anybody out there absolutely in love with the show? all my buddies watch desperate housewives and gray's anatomy! i have no one to discuss this with!:sad:

please. . . don't disappoint . .. .. .. . :happy:

Replies

• sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    anybody out there a fan of brothers and sisters?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!

i dvr everything and i just finished the season finale! :sad: :sad: :sad:

anybody out there absolutely in love with the show? all my buddies watch desperate housewives and gray's anatomy! i have no one to discuss this with!:sad:

please. . . don't disappoint . .. .. .. . :happy:
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    love the show. Crazy finale. No one else I know watches it as much as I do.
    Not a Desperate Housewives fan.
  • Kimosabe
    Kimosabe Posts: 71
    Options
    wow...
    I love brothers and sisters

What do you want to discuss???
  • sophialittle
    Options
    i seriously think i bawled through the entire thing! i laughed too! lol

who's the baby in the pic?
    loved the ceremony for kevin and scottie! cried lots!
    is anyone else kind-of freaked out by the whole justin/rebecca thing?
    what do you think's gonna happen with kitty and robert? think they'll actually get pregnant while in process of adopting?
    i can't believe that sal came out like that!

umm, i'm trying to think of what else? hmm . . .
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I love the show! It wasn't on Sunday. Is it on tonight?
  • sophialittle
    Options
    no, the season finale was may 11th! lol i just dvr it, (like tivo) and just got a chance to watch the season finale tonight and so i had to chat about it!:happy:
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    you can see them at abc.com
  • REB89
    REB89 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    i live abroad and so i ahve to watch it ont he internet but im on episode 13. I love this show!!! and can't wait to get to the finale!
  • travelbug
    travelbug Posts: 153
    Options
    I think from that photo they're implying that there is another child from an affair, Ryan or something that starts with an R. Damn men!!
    The ceremony was beautiful. I"m a wedding planner and would love to have a budget to use all of those flowers.
    Ok Justin and Rebecca is too freaky. Did they think they were siblings from the moment they met? Can't remember. I hope it doesn't go further. Myself I would never be able to get the thought out of my head, that I thought he was a brother. ewww!
    How long until the new season??? I need a hobby.
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    I didn't realize that was the season finale!!!! I have watched EVERY episode, and love the show. Finally got my daughter to start watching it, too. She says that Nora is both the ultimate mom and the mom no one wants all at once!

I can't decide how I feel about the Justin/Rebecca thing.......I want them both to be happy and find someone they can depend on, but the "eeewwwww factor" is getting in the way!!
  • sophialittle
    Options
    bethanie-yes, they did know from the day they met that she was supposedly the love child sister. i thought from the beginning of them hanging out that thier connection was a little too much!

dm-that's soo true! she is the mom you want until you have her and they she's the mom who drives you nuts! i think that she gets points for always having their best interests at heart. she means well for all her kids, ya know.

i wonder what's next on the agenda with sarah? are her and that guy (can't think of his name) gonna be just done? i kindof miss joe character. i know he was a jerk, but i liked him!

are kitty and robert really gonna get preggers?

oh, and what's gonna happen with nora and her man? i can't think of his name eihter, long day!:laugh:

i'm so glad you guys can blab about bro & sis! woohoo!:happy: