I need a moment to feel good!

Options
chelso1
chelso1 Posts: 25 Member
Time for me to brag for a second! I finally left the 190's in weight. I beat it by .4lbs! I'm so excited about this, because I have lost 3.4lbs this week.
I've been doing MFP since January and at first I lost 4lbs, and then gained it all back, and then last week I went on vacation, so I started fresh last Sunday. What I did different was I added in some nights of doing 50 minutes of Jillian Michaels DVD's, instead of just 25 minutes off of her 30 Day Shread DVD. I usually do not work out on Wednesdays, and Thursdays because I work 12 hours on both of those days, but I just make sure I only eat 1,290 calories those days. I also added EVERYTHING into my food diary. Everything from my drink mixer packets, condiments, and even gum. I've really been measuring out my food as well.

Finally, the last thing that helps me is everyones support on MFP. Everyone rocks here, and I hope you all keep up the great work!

-End of braging-
:) Chelsey!

Replies

• lukasmac
    lukasmac Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    yes!
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    you are so right the support helps greatly. Good for you :)
  • BehindHazelEyes
    Options
    Good for you.
  • fozzy33
    Options
    The support here has been amazing. Im proud that your getting back on the wagon, so to speak LOL. Keep it up!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on leaving the 190's Chelsey! :flowerforyou: :drinker: You're doing an awesome job! :wink: Keep it up, and before you know it, you WILL be at your goal! :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    WHOOO HOOOO
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Woot! Get it girl! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    OH YES!!! This is GREAT! Keep it UP!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chelso1
    chelso1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thankyou to all! I cannot believe the confidence you all help give me. I actually get excited to work out now, since I'm finally seeing results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!