Replies

• thecazstewart
    thecazstewart Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Sounds like just what I need. I'm in
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Interested but can't commit until late October.

Such a shame. I think the *team* aspect of it would be just the kick I needed !
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Hopefully there's still a spot for me? I love the idea of hitting January 1st, 2013, and not having to make a resolution about weigh loss for once.
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sent Invites!
  • c2h5m8h6
    c2h5m8h6 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hiya im up forit if theres still time to join? xx
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hey all P U S H challengers, My name is Laurie I am 47 young quit smoking two months ago trying to get healthy before I get old :). Some of these are not a big deal for me as they are already a standard in my life I lost 92 lbs back in 2007/2008 gained 25 back so I would like to lose that again. Water is a given on any day I drink a min, of 12-16 cups, I walk into work and out every day it is not pouring down rain, I will walk in a drizzle. I run 3/4 times a week 2-3 miles and strength train 2 x week. Need to be held accountable to keep with it. Lets do this!!

Laurie
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This sounds like a great way to keep the motivation up through the holidays.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    i'm in
  • Romeena
    Romeena Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would like to participate if possible. My friend Soobie just told me about this motivational group Please let me know. Thanks for putting this together.
  • Nina1116
    Nina1116 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Invite please...would love to participate!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Invites were sent to the people above... and I think with that - we are almost closed up. I will check back one more time at 8 PM Mountain, send out invites - and you must have an Intro done by 9 PM Mountain in the Group Area... :)

Today was Day One -- so just want to get the challnege up and going! :)