Looking for supportive friends!

Options
I just started this about 5 days ago, and I am about to have my first weigh in soon so I would really love to have some more supportive friends.

Replies

• kirbyland
    kirbyland Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started too and need supportive friends as well! Good luck to you! :smile:
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    Options
    Hi ladies I'm new to this also. Would love to have some buddies to help me on this journey.. Support system is the best for a weight loss program....
  • aliendarling
    Options
    Hi, everyone! This is my first time posting on the message boards since I've joined. I think having more friends on here would help me be more motivated to count my calories, etc. :)
    Good luck!
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I also just started always need motivation
  • bfridey
    bfridey Posts: 25
    Options
    Me too! I signed up to myfitnesspal months ago but haven't used it.
    Today's the day i'm starting and I'd also love some motivation and supportive friends to help me reach my goal.

Please add me too! :smile:
  • Live4More
    Live4More Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm quite a bit older than all of you, but you're all welcome to add me if you wish.
  • I am here for the first time and I know one thing we all need is support! big time! Good luck with the weigh in, let us know how you go :) Its my first day and I have stopped to pause all day seeing how indulgent I normally am and realising I think about food ALOT.
    I have to say I already feel a bit happier as I have been on a walk with the wah wah and feel less clogged up.
    Its a complicated road isn't it and we all have our individual reasons for overeating.
    Anyway, Hi to you all and good luck and lets keep at it so we look and feel fabulous for Christmas.X:love::flowerforyou: :love: :laugh:
  • krystleeanne
    krystleeanne Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love some more friends as well! :)

Everyone please feel free to add me! :)
  • buttons2455
    Options
    hi im new to started again about 3 wks ago and would love some extra friends to help each other on are way feel free to add me anyone and good luck on ur jorney :) x
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hello! good luck on your weight loss and with your first weigh; I really wouldn't do it more than once a week tho - this tends to disappoint a lot of people
  • loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    N'awwww, you guys! well done for the first part of coming onto a supportive group, now get your butts in gear!! :)

we're all pretty friendly on the forums, feel free to explore and join groups and things - you will find more friends who can and will support you, and the groups mean you get people with the same interests that will generally sympathise with you with any struggles.

I have been here less than a year, my progress has been slow, but I'm glad it has been slow and steady. I have made some lovely friends and my day is brightened by some of their statuses :)

so welcome, get logging, and get working that bum!

Lozt xx
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just started as well. Little intimated but we got this...right?
  • simini77
    simini77 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

This is my 4th week now, and finding this place really helpful. feel free to add me - I like helping and motivating others, and hope you will do the same in return :)

Good luck on your journey!
  • chrissy62510
    chrissy62510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I a also new i just started yesterday and i am always looking for new friends i am22 :) and Happy to start my journey to get healthy :)
  • faith55744
    Options
    You can add me I like talking to people about their journey and sharing info and encouragement.It helps to stay motivated when your talking to people going through the same things as you.
  • bingohead
    bingohead Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi You don't look old to me ,in fact you look as old as my children ! so hello young un.good luck on your wonderful weight loss journey .( this post is intended for Live4more )
  • kellz_333
    kellz_333 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!
    would love more friends and support, feel free to add me :)
  • beslimmerfaster
    Options
    good luck to u all and hope ur all very sucessful on ur journey to ur goal!