Young Mothers?

Options
Hello,
I just turned 20 on the 12th. I have a 7 month old little boy. Just after my son became 4 months old my husband and I agreed that we should divorce. So in between raising a child and going through a divorce it is very hard to lose weight. I really need a support system and I can’t seem to build one here at home. I am hoping to find that here.

Replies

• tonyalenore
    tonyalenore Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was 20 when I had my daughter too - I'm 29 now. I'll send you a fr
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I was 20 when I had my first. I'm now 27 (almost 28) and pregnant with my 4th. I feel for you mama. You have a difficult road in front of you. Feel free to add me if you wish. A good support system will get you where you need to be.
  • brumfieldliz
    Options
    Oh wow :') I did almost cry. Thank you guys.
  • Jonesie86
    Jonesie86 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;) 26, going thru a divorce, 3 and 1 1/2 year old girls, and just started college...I'm hear for ya sister
  • Mitchie_10
    Options
    Hi my name is Michelle and I am also new to MFP... had my daughter when I was 19 I am now 21 with an 21 month old. Feel free to add me I am trying to lose the baby fat still....
  • brumfieldliz
    Options
    Defiantly going to be a bumpy road ahead. So glad to have found support.
  • MotivatedMom712
    Options
    im a young mother as well, 23 and just had my son 3 months ago :) feel free to add me!
  • JenHall3310
    JenHall3310 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Young mom also! I will be 24 this month. There are a ton of exercises you can do with even with a 7 month old! I'll add you and send you some I found on www.pinterest.com if you'd like