October 30 Day Shred!

Options
I am determined I am going to start this thing October 1st, and finish it! Anyone up for doing the 30 days with me? We can post some before and after pics, and motivate one another throughout! I tried it out to see what the fuss was all about, and I have looked at other folks' results, and it looks like it could be worth the effort!

Holla!

Replies

• awilmeri
    awilmeri Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    There was a group started for those wanting to start October 1, you should join! :smile:
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I want in!
  • puckers82
    puckers82 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Im in, was gonna start this week but lost the disk, now found, so decided to wait till Monday!

Im planning on doing it all week then weekend off, 2 weeks per level.

Im hoping for some good results again! Looking forward to it!
  • cynfee00
    cynfee00 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Where can I find that group for the October Fit Challenge?
  • berkman12
    berkman12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the DVD and Im willing to join along.
  • puckers82
    Options
    Well today's start day!

Im doing it in a bit. Was meant to weigh and measure today but woke up late and had to panic to get kids sorted! So will do it as normal tomorrow!
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I will be joining you! :bigsmile: October - a new month and a new start! I've done it sporadically all week (as I caught a cold) but I'm ready to get into gear! Count me in. :drinker:
  • jooles7
    jooles7 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, yes i am up for it am also going to be starting this exercise plan today.:happy:
  • Mathteacher35
    Mathteacher35 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I want to join! I've done it before, but have not been super motivated for the last month or so! I need a kick start!
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    There are a few of us doing this over October. Join the group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8713-30-day-shred-oct-1st-
  • felblossom
    felblossom Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week, but day 6 of the shred! I'm taking the weekends off so it'll take me a bit longer.
    I'm actually looking forward to doing it again today :)
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    There are a few of us doing this over October. Join the group!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/8713-30-day-shred-oct-1st-

i tried to access this and couldnt find the group. I used to shred last year and it is great I am now unfit and fat again but am going to start today.
  • puckers82
    Options
    I'm on my second week, but day 6 of the shred! I'm taking the weekends off so it'll take me a bit longer.
    I'm actually looking forward to doing it again today :)

Im planning on doing that way to, my weekends are ruled by rugby this time of year so its easier to have them off instead of getting humpy ive missed it lol
  • errantaylor
    Options
    I have the dvd so i'm in!

Last time I attempted to do this i gave up...let's hope attempt two, with everyone's help, goes a little better!
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    level 1 day 1 done, hmmmm harder than i remember it and i had to do the girlie ****...... one step at a time I guess.
  • katiwagner
    katiwagner Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I won't/don't post pictures, but I am doing the 30DS also.
    Reached DAY 10 - level 1 this morning.

I will start DAY 11 - level 2 tomorrow morning. I've already watched the level 2 portion to get an idea, wow. It should be a butt kicker and I really need that right now! :ohwell:
  • krnlcsf
    krnlcsf Posts: 310
    Options
    I'M IN!!! I need some motivation to get started! So, today's the day!
    I have been slacking lately, and tried to start it a week ago... did 2 days, and stopped.
    This will be my 2nd time through it, so I'm using weights (or heavier weights) this time around!

Feel free to add me, and we can motivate each other! :) Good luck all!
  • puckers82
    Options
    Day 1 done! Forgot how much i enjoy this workout!
  • melgale0317
    Options
    I'm in! I started this morning. Weird I can do 60 minutes of Zumba and not have to stop.....this video worked me today! Question on logging it in MFP....I couldn't find it in the exercise search - how are you logging this?

Thanks!
    Mel