Rural WA

Options
Hi

My name is Christy. I live in Carnamah Western Australia about 3.5 hours North of Perth. I have always struggled with my weight, but it has gotten out of control lately. I really need to get motivated and do something about it!!!!!

Replies

• Missymel84
    Missymel84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Go you!!
    I'm an hour south of Perth :)
  • bcmciver1
    bcmciver1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome, what suburb?
  • sannsk
    sannsk Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy,

You've taken a great step signing up with MFP! We're all here to help you, whether it's with food advice, cheering for you, helping you up when you're just not coping anymore, ....

Firstly, start filling in your diary for a couple of days, that way you'll see where you need to work on. If you want, you can open your diary for other members, so that they can give you their two cents.

Add me as a friend if you like. We can cheer each other on towards a healtier lifestyle :)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy, I'm Kelly, I'm in WA too, probably very close to Missymel!
    I have been on this site just over a week and finding it fantastic, so many inspirational stories and people to keep you motivated and on track. Motivation is a big problem of mine. I keep my diary open (to my friends), that way I make more of an effort to eat healthy and stay within my calorie range because people can check up on me.
  • Missymel84
    Missymel84 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's why I changed mine to public also Kel :)
    I'm in the Mandurah area.
    Nice to see some people local :)
  • bcmciver1
    bcmciver1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love the area, my aunt is in San Remo and In-Laws are in Golden Bay! Love the beach down there. Oh and the Peel Zoo is awesome too.