FEELING AWESOME!!!

Options
dawn33
dawn33 Posts: 34 Member
I have been trying for 4 years to get on the weight lose band wagon. I would try and try and never seem to get anywhere. I have been busting my butt since the beginning of January and I am down 14 pounds! Saturdays are my weigh in days and normally I get really nervous as I don't know how well I am going to do. Yesterday I stepped on that scale and couldn't believe what it was telling me...I stepped off and then back on and it told me the same number, my husband came into the room and I needed him to make sure the scale wasn't broken because if it wasn't it's telling me that in the last week I have lost 7 pounds!!!! When my husband told me that there was nothing wrong with the scale I was so excited that I had to do a happy dance.

I think that anyone who has any weight lose should reward themself with a happy dance. It made me feel so good to just celebrate the fact that I am doing well and staying motivated.

Replies

• itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Isn't it awesome that it really works? I've totally done that happy dance (mine was in the dressing room at Old Navy). Gotta love it!!
  • SugarHi
    SugarHi Posts: 452
    Options
    Congratulations! Any amount of weight loss is amazing, I totally agree :) 7 pounds is a lot of weight. Imagine 7 pounds of butter piled on top of each other! WOW!!! lol, keep up the good work. You're worth it. :flowerforyou:
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work! :flowerforyou:
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    That's GREAT! What a fabulous result! Keep it up!
  • ashlieh4048
    ashlieh4048 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    woohoo! that IS exciting :D
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Good job you!
  • dawn33
    dawn33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think that we are all worth a happy dance every now and then!!!! Everyone keep up the amazing work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!