20 Days Next Week! Need more positive friends!

Options
I just completed my 15 days this past Monday, and I WILL make my 20 days. However, I am looking for more positive friends.

I don't wants friends that criticize other members because of the choices they make, that is their life. I don't want people who call out members and call them names. I want people who are here to support one another, and not bash members because they decide to do under 1200 calories or fad diets. There are many people out there that will make choices that we all do not agree with but it doesn't mean we should treat them like dirt. I am against smoking, but I do not care if you smoke, I am against lipo surgery, but if you decide to do it, that is your choice, your life. Again, I welcome friends who bring positive energy.

My personal fitness goal is to lose about 28lbs and build lean muscles.

Replies

• RosaileenB
    RosaileenB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well, I am a positive friend! :smile:
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hello! I also never judge people. Whatever floats your boat is a great motto!! Please feel free to add me, i also want to lose 28lbs.
  • nicolabradley87
    nicolabradley87 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am initially trying to lose around 6 kgs so close to 14lbs. I am generally quite positive, and could also use some supportive friends on here! Please add me.

Nic x
  • Clar28
    Clar28 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is my first post.
    I need encouraging friends too.
    Today is Day #1.
    Let's be friends
  • AllAmericanSweetiePie25
    Options
    HII! I am trying to shed about 25 pounds...and be positive!!! Feel free to add me!
  • milk_shakes
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too, and my friends on MFP are very supportive and motivated people. I log in every day no matter what.
  • RosaC773
    RosaC773 Posts: 126
    Options
    Thanks for the response! I look forward to achieving our goals together. lol Sounds cheesy, but MFP does really help keep me in control.
  • kohler_family1
    Options
    Hi i can be your friend:) add me
  • Cara85K
    Cara85K Posts: 122
    Options
    I'm just getting back into this and need some friends!