need motivators!!!

Options
:bigsmile: need some verbal motivation to keep at it-new to this site-want to get healthy for myself and my extended family and want to get off my cholesterol med. walking is my favorite type of exercise as i have not so great knees! just some one to give you a "atta way girl" every now and then would be great-thanks!

Replies

• acaff07
    acaff07 Posts: 12
    Options
    Joining the site is a step in the right direction! You go! You're awesome!!!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! YOU CAN DO IT!
  • ohio_teacher
    Options
    If you log in every day, you will see results. I am finding that I'm unable to eat the massive meals that I used to consume in restaurants. Give it time and don't cheat yourself, but don't beat yourself up if you slip, either.
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I am very active on MFP and log in every day. Feel free to add me for some motivation!
  • RSuta
    RSuta Posts: 60
    Options
    Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.
  • chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me for motivation. We are all in the same boat together
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I am very active on MFP and log in every day. Feel free to add me for some motivation!
  • yasmin41
    Options
    hi.... i joined last week but started the commitment today... could also use all the help...
  • wyodawn
    wyodawn Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Don't wait until you've reached your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of every step you take toward reaching that goal.
    Absolutely!!! Progress is awesome, every step of the way.
  • bigdaddystephen
    bigdaddystephen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome and just keep thinking about the NEW you!!!! That helps me stay on Track.:smile:
  • grammiejul
    grammiejul Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I log in every day too. I really like the support and motivation back and forth with my MFP friends. I'll send a friend request.
  • monastempletransformed
    Options
    Im with you friends I just joined and really need some help i cant seem to take the 1st steps I know I need to do but this is step 1 YAAAAAA ate a good breakfast drank 3 cups water
  • tinkteri
    Options
    Add me as a friend...we can motivate each other!!
  • 4myskinnyme
    4myskinnyme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You and me both! You can definitely do this!!! Way to go on getting started. That's more than half the battle!!! :drinker:
  • Chellie_Bellie
    Options
    Fairly new here myself, and also have knee issues, but they are improving with the weight loss and exercise. I'm here everyday, add me if you'd like.
  • mstclair03
    Options
    Let's get together, yeah yeah yeah! I'm on the site everyday. More than Facebook. Looking forward to motivating (and being motivated by) you! Anyone feel free to add. :-)
  • readytodrop
    Options
    don't want to sound dense guys but when you are saying to add you how exactly do i do that? is it just on this site or are you saying to add you to my hotmail account? i'm assuming it's on here but i haven't checked out the whole site yet and don't want to miss something i need to do to make this thing click. btw-thanks for all the encouragement. it's just what i need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • chikinunu17
    Options
    Hello I'm new to this site and I need help staying motivated. I started many different diets before but I always end up quitting because I lose interest. Plz help.