173 lost, 46 to go & I AM FED UP, Been there? HELP

Options
I am seriously struggling. I have lost 176lbs (went from 389 to 216.6 as of today). I have 46lbs to go to reach my next goal and I am done. I am having to force myself to eat. Mainly because I am only eating healthy foods. If I gave in to my urgees and went off the chart and jumped boat I could eat anything and everything bad for me right now.

I hve not gave up but the mental battle right now seems so much harder than the journey I have been on, ANYONE who has lost alt been at this point??

Replies

• bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    really dont have a reference point yet to help you.. but i would just caution that when you reach your goal you not "done".. your in maintence. too many people go "on" a diet, succeed and then as soon as they hit goal, they go "off" the diet. Remember all your hard work and dedication was about a lifestyle change and it needs to carry on after you hit your goal so you dont become a statistic. You've done outstanding so far, congrats!!! Keep it up!!
  • sissie2955
    Options
    Thank You and yes that is very true. I have done mini maintenance over the years to keep myself in the right mind frame. We this much weight loss believe me you hit many many hills and valleys and plateau's. :)